Jaylor?

Ally's Pov.

Yesterday everybody had an off day except Jessie and Taylor. So while everybody was sleeping in there bunks or watching movies, they were out exploring the city. I thought nothing of it until I woke up this morning. 

All across Twitter and Instagram, even Tumblr was the hashtag #Jaylor. While they were out yesterday they apparently got recognized and followed by some paparazzi, and they got a few photos of them looking a little too friendly with eachother. 

One photo even had them holding hands! I know I did that sometimes with some of my friends just because we were generally affectionate with eachother, but I couldn't help the feeling of jealousy that kept rising up after every picture. There was even a fan video where they kissed eachother on the cheek. Even if that one was a dare it still hurt. 

Everyone is still asleep so I haven't talked to anyone about it yet, or raged. So I've been tearing up for the past hour by myself. That's not even the worst part, after 'Jaylor' got home last night they had a movie marathon, and fell asleep all cuddled up together. I never even saw her until I checked to see where she was a couple hours ago. 

I pulled out my phone to check Twitter again. I don't know why but I really want to look at more photos even though I know it will make me really sad. I clicked on the app, and the blue screen with the white bird popped up. It started loading, once I finally got to my news feed, the first thing I saw was #Jaylor... Jeez. 

Just as I was about to click on the hashtag, "Good morning beautiful!" I jump at the sudden noise, and clutch my phone to my chest. "Alright, what's going on?" She asks concerned. "Oh my god are you cheating on me?" 

"NO! Definitely not babe." I say scooting over to let her into my bunk. 

"Then whats the issue?" She asks.

"Umm I was really just on Twitter. Ya know..." I say. She puts her hand out, silently asking for my phone. I hesitantly give it over, she takes it and her eyes immediately focus on the hashtag I was under. 

"#Jaylor ? OHHH. Aww are you jealous?" She coo's pinching my cheeks. I huff and turn my back to her. She always hates when I do this because she "can't see my beautiful face". I will admit that I do this sometimes to get extra affection... But that's not bad! Right?

"Babe, please turn around! I was just joking!" She pleads. I smirk to myself knowing it's working.

.

"JALLY! It's time to get up!" I groan and nuzzle my head further into Jessie, and her arm pulls me closer. "I'll admit that you guys are cute! But we have a show to do.. It's the second last one actually..." I hear the   voice say again. I turn my head and see Lauren standing there taking a few photos. 

"I'm getting up, can you send me those photos though?" I mumble tiredly. She nods her head and continues to wake up the rest of the bus. 

"Jessie, babe get up. We have to ger ready for our second last show." I say shaking my girlfriend. I see her eyes flutter open so I know she's starting to wake up. I hop out of my bunk, and head to my little drawer to get some clothes out (a.k.a. a giant pair of sweat pants, sweater and running shoes) so that we can head to hair and makeup. 

Once everyone is out of their bunks and ready we head to hair and make up. Luckily, today we have a make up artist for each of us so we don't have to get up at insane hours to get ready. 

"Hey Lo, what time is it?" I ask.

"Uhh, I think it's around two in the afternoon." She answers back. 

Taylor's Pov.

All the girls are in hair and makeup right now, so Jessie and I are just talking and walking around the venue. 

"So, have you gotten much time to hang out with Lauren?" Jessie asks. We're currently discussing everything from relationships to embarrassing stories. 

"I've gotten some time with her, but she's always with Camila. Have you gotten any time with Camila?" I ask.

"No... She's always with Camila. I miss hanging out with her though..." She mumbles sadly. I nod my head in agreement. I really have missed my sister time with Lauren. 

Camila's Pov.

"No, she's always with Ally or Taylor now! I don't remember the last time I actually hung out with her..." I mumble sadly. "Have you at least gotten some time with Taylor?" I asked.

"No, she's always with Jessie or talking to her friends." She says pouting a little. 

"We should ask them for alone time! I miss the sister time. Then we can all meet up later and hang out!" Lauren says. We talk a bit longer about what plans and stuff we'll do with our sisters, before we are rushed to sound check, or as Lauren says "to check the sound"... 

.

We just finished sound check and the meet and greet which was so cute! The fans in Atlanta are sooo cute! Their were so many too! Now we only have the show to do, then we get to go back to our bunks to the sleep. 

The lights dim, and the crowd starts chanting our names. We all get into our positions and the opening chords of 'Miss Movin' On' starts, and the crowd goes wild. "I'm breakin' down, gonna start from scratch..."  

.

"Alright Atlantaaaa!" I yell to the crowd, to which they all scream. It's actually really funny, I could say like bananas and they would still scream. "We've got one more song for you! As you know our album is coming out", *cue sporadic cheers*, "So our last song that we will be preforming is called 'Reflection'." Once again the crowd erupts in cheers. 

"I must confess, you're looking fresh (So fresh). Yup I'm impressed, Go 'head and flex (Flex! Turn up)" Dinah starts.

.

"Thank you Atlanta for having us! And goodnight!" Normani screams. We all leave the stage, with the crowd cheering behind us. Not even bothering to shower, I thanked everyone and wished everyone a goodnight, and through myself onto my bunk falling asleep instantly.  

.

.

.

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER. XD I didn't know what to do... Anyways, this fic will be ending soon (sorry), and I don't know what I'm going to do! Because I'm used to seeing emails about The Long Lost Sister and now it's going to be about the Hangover... IM NOT COMPLAINING but it's weeeeiiiirrrrd. Ja feel? Cause I feel. So yeaaa! I'll talk to you guys later PEACE OUT HOMIES 

-ChLoE $*$*$