Chapter 5: Escape

As Izuku woke up he had no clue where he was he only knew he had been saved by All-Might then passed out. He realized he was strapped to his bed with a monitor at the end of his bed. "Izuku Midoriya, I am here to discuss with you the possibility of you joining the League of Villains. Your quirk is a lot like mine except your's is a temporary stealing of quirk without damaging the original holder in anyway while allowing them to continue using their quirk. If you refuse to join us I will force upon you quirks that will slowly destroy your mind and slowly turn you to us." Izuku laughed "You can't do that there is no way to give quirks to people otherwise I would of found it when I was thought to be quirkless." Izuku began trying to undo the restraints around his wrists which were loose. Just then the door to the room opened to reveal the man on the monitor he came to Izuku placed a hand on his hand and Izuku felt power surge into himself but it was painful. "You will be sent back but the quirks I gave you will slowly draw you to villainy." Izuku breathing heavily looked to the man who is obviously levels beyond him and spit in his face. "Fuck you, I am a hero and I will not change from this path. I promise you one day I will be the hero to defeat you and I will beat you with the very quirks you gave me." When Izuku finished the black mist that had appeared at the U.S.J formed around him and he was transported to the gate s of U.A where students were just leaving. "Izuku!!" Iida and Ochako had said as he was discovered. He was then brought to recoveey girl to check if he was okay, there were only minor injuries which was probably from the U.S.J. Izuku was just wanting to be alone right now as he knew he would need to try the quirks he got to see if he could activate them and use them efficiently. He was discharged and allowed to leave a day later nd as soon as he was Bakugo was waiting for him. "So you ready to go home man, or do you want to do some training in the woods?" Izuku smiled "Lets train. I could use it so I don't get kidnapped again." When they arrived at the woods Izuku activated his hood and cloak and created his scythe. "What no robe for this fight?" Izuku laughed and began forming the robe. The robe made the cloak disappear and made him look like a grim reaper. Izuku smiled. "Remember you asked for this." Izuku felt for his secondary power and it was still shock absorption but he could feel three more powers laying in different areas, he decided to activate the one that felt close to his hood. When it activated he disappeared into the ground and Bakugo began freaking out. "Okay that is not fair why didn't you use that against the monster?" Izuku showed up behind Bakugo and emerged from the ground and sliced one knee. "That's because I couldn't activate it at the time but after returning I have felt like there are things I can do now that I couldn't." He submerged into the earth again and Bakugo decided to use an explosion to cause much of the dirt to erupt in chunks into the air. Izuku appeared from one of these chunks unharmed and kicked Bakugo's knee that was already disabled from his scythe. "Fuck that hurt." Bakugo said as he released an explosion that caught Izuku in the air after the kick. Bakugo smiled "How'd that feel?" Bakugo said as he looked at Izuku. "You forgot that I had shock apsorption from the monster." He smiled as he saw there was just a burn on Izuku. Izuku charged swinging the scythe really quickly to hit very shallow nerves on Bakugo's arms and legs which succeeded. "I guess I won this round man." He grabbed Bakugo and put him on his back. "You won this time but I will win next time." Izuku smiled due to his godbrother and him were friends again. He thought to himself "This was a great escape from the situation with the villains" The next day in class Aizawa explained that the sports festival would be happening within the next two weeks and in preparation they wouldn't be having classes until after the festival to give students time to train. Izuku smiled as he knew this would allow him to develop the other quirks he now had. The rest of the class had gone back to treating him like a villain due to his quirk but he no longer cared because he knew that he would be the best hero and as long as he had at least one friend he knew he would be fine.
He spent the next two weeks training with Bakugo but not using his new quirks except for the one Bakugo had already seen. Eventually Bakugo began winning fairly often and they were nearly even with Bakugo being slightly better as he began learning how to dodge the high speed attacks. Izuku had enjoyed the fact that he was somewhere he had people who cared for him. He decided to not train the last couple days before the sports festival because he had decided to visit the grave of his mother and knew he would be drained after the vosit for awhile. When he arrived he saw his mother's grave and began kneeling at it and explained everything that had happened recently and then began crying. He stayed at the grave for hours before he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Bakugo who was there with some flowers and food. "I figured this is where you went. Here I got flowers for you to give your mom and some food for you because you haven't eaten today." Izuku smiled with tears in his eyes. "Thank you Kacchan." He hugged Bakugo and they began to walk home.