Hero

Author update: I FOUND THE MISSING CHAPTER! HAHAHAHAHAHA NAILED IT! Enjoy :P

Naruto ran forward at Zabuza, screaming away until he was kicked back by Zabuza. Melody snapped out of her thoughts and turned around to the masked ninja and created some hand signs.
"Fire style fire ball jutsu!" She exhaled and sent a blast of fire at the masked ninja. The ninja disappeared, and Melody turned to Naruto and raced forward however a roped wrapped around Melody's body and Sakura screamed at Naruto. Melody struggled against the restraints.
"That's how you want to play?" She hissed, as Naruto stood back up.
"Hey, you the freak with no eyebrows. Put this in your bingo book the one who will become Hokage of the village hidden in the leaf's, never backs down. His name is Naruto Uzumaki." He tightened his headband back around his head as Melody shook her head smiling before she closed her eyes, she thought about her bell training and slowly she pushed all her energy out of her body, the masked ninja frowned as the energy from Melody pushed her back, the rope loosened and Melody smirked she dive rolled forward and the rope slipped from the ninja's hand, Melody quickly rolled up and shimmied out of the rope as Sasuke and Naruto began their fool proof plan.
"Good luck Naruto!" Melody cheered, as Naruto wiped his mouth. The two began their attack as Melody bit through her thumb's skin, she slammed her hand on the ground.
"Summoning jutsu!"
"What are you all doing? The fight was over when I got caught! Get out of here." Two small, growling wolves stepped out of the smoke and Tazuna sighed.
"This was all my fault because of my desire to live... Melody I'm sorry." Melody shook her head,
"Don't worry about it, Naruto, Sasuke I leave Zabuza to you." She ran forward and with her wolves ready to attack the masked ninja.

The two clashed and Faolan snapped at the ninja's legs. Melody attacked with weapons until a loud yell came from behind her. She skidded to a halt, her body turning back to face Sasuke lying underneath Zabuza's foot.
"SASUKE NO!" She screamed, she ran forward but the ninja darted in front of Melody.
"I wouldn't worry about them... when you should concern yourself with me." She hissed, Melody shook her head, a low growl coming from her.
"Get. Out. Of. My. Way." She twitched slightly as her nails grew slightly and she slashed forward, the masked ninja gasped loudly and jumped away as Melody ran towards Sasuke.
"Shadow clone jutsu." Naruto's appeared and surrounded Zabuza, as Melody sidestepped through them all. Naruto jumped at Zabuza all kunai ready as Melody wrapped her arm underneath Sasuke helping him stand up.
"Sasuke!" She whispered her anger subsiding, Sasuke winced a little and took Melody's hand in his as the Naruto's jumped on Zabuza. "Let's go." The jumped back together as all the Naruto's were shoved off Zabuza. Melody nodded as Naruto skidded across the floor.
"Sasuke!" Sasuke pushed off Melody and jumped up grabbing Naruto's large shuriken. Melody nodded at Sakura as the masked ninja came up behind the distracted bridge builder, Melody lunged forward passed Tazuna and tackled the ninja. Melody hopped off the ninja,
"Luna now!" Melody ordered, the darker of the two wolves, ran forward wrapping a scroll around the ninja. Just as Naruto attacked Zabuza, causing him to let go of Kakashi's water prison. Melody turned around as Faolan barked in succession. Melody intensified her chakra before creating a few hand signs, "fire style smoke canon." A trail of smoke headed to the masked ninja and began to surround her. The dark smoke growing and twisting around its target, causing the masked ninja to scream out. Melody lowered her hands just as Zabuza began spinning the demon wind shuriken ready to throw at the falling Naruto. Melody dropped to her knees, her head hurting and her breath short and sharp as the blade was stopped against Kakashi knuckle. Naruto hit the water, as Kakashi glared at Zabuza free from the water prison.
"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura cried out happily, Sasuke glanced around before his eyes widened.
"Melody!" He hurried forward just as her two wolf pups sat by her whimpering a little, he knelt to her and pressed his hand against her shoulder.
"Naruto that was an excellent plan." Kakashi said, "you've really grown haven't you." Naruto laughed bobbing up and down in the water as Melody panted softly holding her head as Sasuke stood back up.
"He didn't know what to do believe it." Naruto chuckled, Melody tried to smile but failed to do so as Sasuke snorted.
"Don't brag you just lucked out..."
"The whole thing was just a fluke!" Tazuna yelled, Melody sighed and flinched.
Call it what you want but their teamwork was flawless...
"Melody!" She looked up, "well done too. I'm proud of you." Kakashi smiled back at her and she nodded, still unable to talk. "My turn. Zabuza." He turned his attention back, as Sasuke and Sakura stood in front of Tazuna. Melody watched as Kakashi threw the blade away ready to fight Zabuza, his eye catching Zabuza's movement.