1.Addie..meet kuya gray

Little Darren was busy running with his toy airplane in his hand.Mama Lucy is looking at him with amusement in her eyes.Her cute little boy is a carbon copy of her husband Timothy Medriano,her one and only love..

"Gray,come here..pinagpapawisan ka na."

"Later,mom.I still want to play"sabi ni gray while pouting his cute little lips.

Later on Timothy's car was approaching their garage.Before she could say anything the backset open and a cute sobbing little girl with a teddy bear in her arm was holding Timothy's hand.

" What's the meaning of this,Timothy?!You have a secret daughter!?

"Honey,let me explain.I don't have a secret daughter.She is Sarah Celeste's daughter.Remember my childhood best friend?It's been 3 years since Sarah died and Adrianna was left with Alice,Sarah's cousin.Sarah told Alice to look for me,since Alice has a family already.Sarah wanted us to take care of Adrianna since we can't have another baby anymore."Paliwanag ni timothy sa asawa..

"Oh,my God!!That's why she's here.It's fine with me,timothy..Sarah has been a great friend to me,also.Too bad,Barron didn't make it to come back here in the Philippines.He died without knowing he has a daughter with Sarah.Maybe they are together now,wherever they are." Nalulungkot na wika ni Lucy.

"Come,here sweetie.Mama Lucy has baked some cookies.Would you like some?masayang sabi ni Lucy.

" Thank u,mama."Kiming sagot ni Adrianna.

"We'll get inside.Nasa garden si Gray naglalaro.Tawagin mu na lang kaya para makapag meryenda na rin tayo nang sabay -sabay."

At pumasok na nga sila sa kusina.Si Timothy naman ay tinawag na si Gray.

" Gray,come here!I have a surprise for you!

Tumakbo naman si gray papunta sa ama at sabay nilang tinungo and kusina kung saan naroroon ang sorpresa nang daddy niya..Gulat na gulat ito nang makita ang isang batang babae na nakaupo sa hapag nila at kumakain nang cookies na bi-nake nang mommy niya.

" Gray,meet Adrianna.She's going to be your little sister."Pakilala nang ina sa bata.

"Adrianna..meet kuya Gray."Sabi naman ni Lucy sa anak.

"Hello,Addie..I'm kuya Gray."

Hinalikan niya sa cheek ang soon to be baby sister niya.Ngumiti naman si Adrianna sa kanyang kuya Gray.

#meetup
#votes and comments
#mhelabsU *_*

Candice Swanepoel as Adrianna Louise Celeste

Ryan Guzman as Brent Lawrence Gonzaga