14 ~ Family Don't End In Blood

A/N: "how did Enoch know about Adam and Will?"
"How did Enoch find Adam and Will?"
"Who are they really?"
"Are they bag guys?"
All will be revealed soon...

Miss Peregrine walked down the stairs with Emma, Will and Adam behind her. The kids all sat in the living room, as the parlour wasn't a good place to be because of the blood and the body. When the four walked in, Jake and Enoch stood up and walked over to them.

"How is she?" Jake whispered.

"I think it's time to let the children know. They deserve to know what's going on." Miss Peregrine said. She turned her attention to the kids in front of her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? We don't want to scare them." Enoch whispered. She nodded.

"They need to know that Macy's okay, Enoch." Miss Peregrine replied.

"Children, as you know my brother came around and some bad things happened."

"Is Macy okay?" Horace asked, holding the book she'd leant him close to him.

"Macy was...injured whilst trying to protect us all."

"Is she dead!?" Bronwyn cried, clinging to Claire.

"No no, she should be fine. She'll wake up soon but when she does, please give her some space, she was hurt quite badly so we don't want to overwhelm her." They all nodded and the Ymbryne told them to go and have some fun. They all left, while Miss peregrine talked to the Quicks.

-

My eyes felt heavy, as I opened them and I sat up, rubbing them. I looked around the room and found it empty, so I sat up and groaned, clutching my side. I looked down expecting to see blood and stitches torn, but there was only a large bruise.

"Will." I laughed, remembering that he and Adam were here. I got up and changed out of my singlet and shorts that I was somehow changed into and slipped into clothes that were left on my bed. There was a note resting on it, so picked it up and started to read.
Went back to your house and grabbed some stuff for you.
We need to talk when you're dressed.
- Will

I got dressed into the white dress and denim jacket, slipped on the brown flats and walked slowly out of the room and descended down the stairs

I got dressed into the white dress and denim jacket, slipped on the brown flats and walked slowly out of the room and descended down the stairs. I saw William at the bottom of the stairs with his head in his hands, so I slowly sat next to him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for helping." I mumbled.

"That bruise will be gone soon, I promise. Are you okay?"

"I almost died thanks to the guy who killed both of my parents... But I'll be fine."

"Any time you need to talk, tell me and we can talk." We locked eyes and I smiled.

"Thanks Will." He placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a small pat.

"No problem. C'mon, they've been dying to see you again." He helped me stand up and we walked into the living room, where someone hugged me from behind.

"Macy!" Bronwyn cried, hugging me. I hugged her back and Emma, Olive and Claire came up to me, giving me hugs. Enoch glanced at me, as he pulled Bronwyn onto his lap when she went to go and sit down, and for once he wasn't glaring at me. Yay?

"Children, supper will be ready soon. Could you all go and wash up please." Miss Peregrine stood up, as all the children left. "Adam, would you and William like to join us for supper?" Adam looked over to me and I smiled while nodding vigorously then he looked over to Will who did the same as me.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled and quietly clapped my hands. Yay! Friends over for dinner!

"Do you mind if I talk to Macy privately?" Miss Peregrine asked. They both nodded and left the room, Adam giving me a small pat on the shoulder. They went outside and I could see William talking with Enoch and Jake, but I couldn't figure out what. Miss Peregrine walked over to me and enveloped me in a tight yet soft embrace. She held onto my shoulders but looked down at the ground.

"Macy what you did was both incredibly brave and incredibly idiotic." She looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise- you saved us. You saved the children and you saved me. I don't think we could ever repay you." I smiled.

"Well I was thinking that I could live here with you guys if that's okay?" Miss Peregrine smiled widely.

"Oh that's completely and utterly fine with me! We would be delighted to have you live with us." I smiled, but I felt like she was still sad.

"I'm sorry about your brother." She sighed and looked down.

"It has to be done. He wasn't going to leave us alone, if we left Jack alive he would've still come after us all."

"That's what I'm sad about." I stated, tearing up.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Macy. If there was somehow a way for all of this to be undone I would undo all of it." She sighed and I smiled, thanking her.

"Now go and have a bit of free time. Supper is almost ready." She pushed me lightly to the door, where I walked outside and tapped Enoch on the shoulder. He looked at me and I gestured for him to walk with me, I smiled at Will and we began to walk around the property.

"How did you find Adam and Will?" I asked. Enoch studied my features.

"Your dad bought me to them when I broke my wrist. I didn't want Miss P to find out, so he took me to see some friends of his. Your friend, William had the same power as his mum, but when I left I wanted to find her and found out that she'd passed away."

"Yeah when Will was four. I remember attending the funeral. But that doesn't tell me how you found them."

"They live on the island, a remote part of the island that's actually quite hard to get to. Adam told me it's so that the Hollows and Wights don't get to them."

"Thanks for basically saving me." He gave me a small pat on the shoulder as we came back to the large group sitting in the grass outside the house.

"Supper will be held outside tonight." Miss P exclaimed, clasping her hands together with a smile planted in her lips.

"Why outside?" I asked Emma as I sat down next to her. Will came and sat down next to me and I smiled at him.

"Because we do this once every few weeks, it's a little ritual that we have a small campfire to bring us closer together or something." She replied.

"A bonfire? Sounds exciting!" I smiled.