Chapter 1: Battle of Teras

3rd person POV

War engulfed the Planet Teras. Soldiers from IMC and the Militia clash, bullet to bullet...

*Smash* *boom* *boom*

And Titan to Titan.

Though our story will involve one specific Pilot....

*view then turns to a legion prime class Titan hiding behind a pillar of rocks*

(Y/N) POV

Me and Savage were hiding for cover. IMC Titans were clashing with Militia Titans.

Savage: PILOT, I DETECT A RONIN CLASS TITAN HEADING OUR WAY
(Y/N): Ain't that neat. I always wanted to try a ronin' sword and shotgun.
Savage: ARE WE GONNA ADD THOSE WEAPONS TO OUR ARSENAL?
(Y/N): You know it.
Savage: WE CAN'T USE THE CORE THOUGH.
(Y/N): Meh, it's fine.
Savage: RONIN CLASS TITAN 39 METERS TO OUR FRONT
(Y/N): Then let's give him a surprise present.

We got out of our cover and saw the Ronin class Titan. It was heavily damaged and was running away from the fight. We dashed and rammed the Ronin on a pillar. I snatched it's shotgun and shot the legs off using said gun. It reached on it's back and was gonna slashed us.

(Y/N): Savage, use the extra arm!
Savage: THIRD ARM ONLINE. CONTROLS HANDLED BY ME.

The third arm popped out on the back of Savage and grabbed the Ronin's arm with a sword.

(Y/N): Ha! I told you the third arm was gonna come in HANDY!
Savage: I AGREE PILOT. BUT I FOUND YOUR USE OF PUN.....NOT PUNNY.
(Y/N): Tch, what do you know about jokes?
Savage: WELL BT 7274, YOUR UNCLE JACK'S TITAN HAVE MADE FUNNIER PUNS WHILE WE WERE IN THE HANGAR.
(Y/N): Yeah, it was a good thing Lastimosa has a back up core of BT. Bad part was that the core have no data about Uncle Jack. Good part is that they still got paired.
Savage: YES, NOW PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR ENEMY IN FRONT OF US.

The third arm crushed the Ronin's thins hands. Savage's right arm grab a hold of the sword and put it on his back. The hatch of the Ronin opened up to reveal it's pilot. The pilot then fires at us with his pistol. This guy got a death wish? His gun ran out of ammunition and now he was struggling to get out. I opened my hatch.

(Y/N): Hey! IMC pilot! Were you surprised about our third arm becoming HANDY?
IMC Pilot: F*CK You!
(Y/N): Hey! That's not a nice way to reply to others.

I got my mastiff. Savage brought the Ronin closer, which made me face  to face with the pilot. I point my mastiff on the chest of the pilot.

*Bang!*

The pilot's guts splattered inside his cockpit. I grabbed one of the pilot's grenade and unpinned it then threw it inside the cockpit.

(Y/N): Savage throw this junk to our enemies.

Savage threw the Ronin Titan....what's left of it to the enemy lines. I saw it hit a Northstar class which made it crash. The ronin Titan was caught by a Scorch class.

*Boom!*

The Ronin exploded along with the Scorch.

(Y/N): Nice throw Savage,
Savage: THANK YOU PILOT.

We continue pushing the IMC forces. We were near the base, but we were hammered by a barrage of missiles. We ran to a ditch and took cover there.