Chapter 8: Real Battle

(Y/N) POV

I was watching the sparring match, Pyrrha vs Yang. It was a great fight and ended in a draw, though Yang was too dependent on her semblance. For me, well I'm not really fond of joining this class, I only watch. Since I am well skilled with a gun and with my fists.

Glynda: An Excelent display of skills. Now who wants to go next?
Well I don't want my skills to dull out....
I raised my hand (Author: Btw (Y/N) is wearing a uniform) this earned a shocked look on Prof. Glynda's face and some students.
Glynda: Well.....isn't this surprising Mr. Grave. I thought you don't want to participate in this class?
(Y/N): Well I don't want to dull my skills. Plus, I want to display what a "real" fight looks like.
Glynda: Very well, then who will you choose to fight?
Cardin: I will!
Cardin raised his hands. Hehe some idiot thinks he could beat me? Haha
Glynda: Very well, but Mr. Grave you don't have an aura is-
(Y/N): I'm okay with it.
Cardin: Prepare for your ass to get whooped!
(Y/N): Hehe, I could say the same to you.
Glynda: Then please go to your lockers and equip yourselves.
(Y/N): I'll go dress at my hangar, I'll be back soon.
I went to my hangar. I went topless I wore military pants and boots, some gun magazine with rubber bullets, two holster to support my two pistols, fingerless gloves with hard leather on the knuckles, combat boots, and I tied a red bandana given to me by Commander Garis (Author: Will be explained in a flashback chapter) to my left arm. I look at the mirror and saw my battle scars and battle hardened body. I have a vertical scar on my left side from my left chest going down, some gunshot wounds turned to scar, and an X on my right chest. I also strapped the jump kit behind me.

 I also strapped the jump kit behind me

(The abs (Y/N) is proud of)

(Author: Not my pics by the way)

I went back to the arena.

Weiss POV

(Y/N) is still not here and Cardin is getting too cocky already.

Cardin: Hey professor maybe he chickened out? Can't you declare me as the winner already?
Prof. Goodwitch: Patience Mr. Winchester. Mr. Grave said he will be here.