Chapter 15: Unforseen Circumstances

A FEW MOMENTS BEFORE THE CRASH...

(Y/N) POV

I put the note back in my pocket and contacted Savage.

Savage: YOU CALLED PILOT?
(Y/N): I was wondering wouldn't it be convenient to us if you add a part of your A.I. in my helmet? Like what Uncle and BT did?
Savage: YES, I DO BELIEVE IT WILL BE CONVENIENT. SHALL I UPLOAD IT NOW?
(Y/N): Alright, how long will it take though?
Savage: JUST A FEW MINUTES.
(Y/N): Okay then, contact me if-
Savage: PILOT! EVASIVE MANEUVERS! MISSLE BARRAGE INCOMING!

I quickly stood up and ran to the pilot's seat to warn them. I was about the turn the knob but the bullhead shook and before I knew it I was already falling down. I fixed my stance and positioned myself to use the jump kit, then I felt a sharp pain on my head. Then everything went black.

Meanwhile....

3rd Person POV

Weiss locked herself in their room while Ruby, Yang, and Blake were inside team JNPR's room. The rest of team RWBY and JNPR are figuring out on how to cheer Weiss up.

Pyrrha: So.....we all know what we just saw on the TV is real.

They all nod.

Pyrrha: And as sad as it look I still believe that (Y/N) is still alive....somewhere.

The people in the room nod again.

Pyrrha: Now we need to think of a plan to cheer up Weiss. I'm sure she's the one who's in more pain than us.

Ruby raises her hand.

Ruby: How about we make her some food?
Jaune: Food?
Ruby: Yeah, like stress relieving food.
Pyrrha: Okay, we'll put that in the maybe list.
Yang: How about we throw a sleepover party for her? You know, so she could have people to talk with. People whom she can rely on, especially when someone she loves....disappeared. Of course boys will have to leave the room when it's time to sleep.

Everyone in the room stare at Yang.

Yang: What?
Blake: That was not a suggestion the usual Yang would make.
Jaune: Y-yeah, usually it'll be about a wild party.

Pyrrha smiled.

Pyrrha: Well I'll vote on that!
Ruby: Me too!
Nora: Nora! Nora!
Blake: I as well.
Jaune: Well, not very Yang but it's a nice suggestion.
Ren: I vote on Yang's suggestion as well.
Yang: With that let's prepare for it!
Everyone: Yeah!

Everyone stood up ready to leave the room. Once they opened the door they saw Neptune about to knock at Weiss' door.

Neptune: Hi guys, just wanna check on Weiss.
Yang: You're not gonna do something stupid are you?
Neptune: No, no, I won't. By the way where are you all going?
Jaune: Just getting some food for the sleepover party tonight.

Yang elbowed Jaune's side.

Jaune: Ow!
Neptune: A sleepover? Can we come?

Yang rubs the bridge of her nose.

Yang: Just make sure you don't ruin it, this is supposed to cheer up Weiss. Don't try to flirt with her, got it?

Neptune gulped.

Neptune: Y-yes, of course. I'll bring my team too.

With that Neptune leaves the scene. The rest of team RWBY and JNPR head down to buy foods and anything essential for a sleep over.