Chapter 2: Remant? Beacon? What?!

Author: Forgot to tell you. (Y/N)'s age is 19.

Weiss POV

I'm so scared right now! A shotgun was pointed on my head. I could see my friends getting angry and want to hit the guy, but they can't because of the shotgun. The guy spoke.

???: Savage where are we?
Then the robot closed it's hatch then it began to speak.
Savage: UNKNOWN
???: Any Militia or IMC base on this planet?
Savage: UNKNOWN
???: Planet?
Savage: UNKNOWN
???: System?
Savage: UNKNOWN
???: Galaxy?!
Savage: UNKNOWN
???: Great! Stuck on an unknown planet! What could possibly go wrong!

When he said that the bushes then rustled and a pack of beowolves jumped out the bushes. (About 15)

???: What are those?!
Savage: UNKNOWN
How does he not know Grimm?
Me: Those are Grimms, specifically a beowolf.
???: Do they bite?
Jaune: Their Bad news!
???: Savage protect this people. I'm gonna let off some steam.
Savage: BE CAREFUL PILOT.
???: Psshh, I could handle it.

The "Pilot" as what the bot called him released me.
Pilot: Look, I'm sorry for pointing a gun at your head.
Me: Y-you better have a p-proper apology later!
Pilot: *grumbles* Fine! Just get behind Savage or something.

The bot stood up and we stood behind it. We saw the pilot walk to the pack and he's not even flinching. Ruby tried talking to the robot.

Ruby: H-hey, ummmmm, aren't you gonna help your pilot?
Savage: HE SAID HE COULD HANDLE IT.
Me: And you're gonna trust him because of that?
Savage: YES. WE HAVE BEEN PARTNERS FOR 973 DAYS. I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE IN HOW HE FIGHTS.
We just shut up and watch the pilot.

(Y/N) POV

I cocked my mastiff. One of these "beowolf" lunged at me, but I just shot that thing on it's head. The body fell down the ground, it's head now has a huge gaping hole in the center. The body then disintegrated Well that's a convinient way to die. I cocked my Mastiff again then two more of those things. I used my grappling hook and impaled the other one, while I shoot the other in it's chest. I double jump using my jump kit then I threw a firestar on the rest. The idiots didn't try to dodge instead they didn't do anything and just look at it. Well....idiots tend to die faster if they're on the battlefield. The firestar hit the ground and erupted into well....fire! The rest of the beowolves were burning until they disintegrated. Those weren't that hard. I thought they said these things bite. I dust off my suite then went to Savage. I see the group of kids just behind him.

(Y/N): So, anyone want to talk?
The white haired girl who I pointed my gun raised her hand.
(Y/N): Yes?
Weiss: You could call me Weiss, Weiss Schnee. I want to ask you....Who or what are you?
(Y/N): Hmm, you could call me Grave, I'm a pilot mercenary.
Weiss: First off what's your REAL name? Second, pilot?
(Y/N): Not enough rust to tell you my name. A pilot...a pilot is something like a super soldier. Graceful in the battlefield, fearless, resourceful, knows what course of action is the best thing to do, but what makes us deadly is our bond with our Titans.
I pat Savage's leg.
Savage: OUR COMBAT EFFICIENCY RATING IS 98.
(Y/N): Anyways aren't you gone introduce yourselves?
Red: I'm Ruby Rose! Leader of team RWBY!
Weiss: I'm Weiss Schnee. I'm part of the team.
Black: Blake Belladonna. Me too.
Blonde girl: I'm Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's sister. Me three.
(Y/N): Half sister?
Yang and Ruby: Yup!
Wimpy Blonde: I'm Jaune Arc. Leader of team JNPR
Red head: I'm Pyrrha Nikos. Part of team JNPR
Ginger: Nora Valkyrie, sorry I said we were gonna break your legs. Also part of team JNPR
Black with Pink highlight: I'm Lie Ren. Last member of team JNPR.
Savage: I AM SAVAGE, LEGION PRIME CLASS TITAN.
(Y/N): Okay. Now that introductions are out of the way, where are we?
Ruby: You're in Vale.
Ren: Planet name is Remnant.
Yup definitely not int the frontier.
Savage: PILOT MY BATTERY LIFE IS NOW AT 60% I SUGGEST WE FIND AN ENERGY SOURCE. SCANNING.......SCAN COMPLETE.....WE COULD USE DUST AS A SUBSTITUE FOR AN ENRGY CELL.
(Y/N): Okay Savage *turns attention to team RWBY and JNPR* Anyone here can direct me to where I can get dust? and what dust is used to power up stuff?
Ruby: Oh,oh,oh, me, me, me, me *raises hand while waving it*
(Y/N): Yes Ruby?
Ruby: Weiss can tell you. She's the "heiress" of a dust company *giggles*
I look at Weiss. She turns the other way while puffing her cheeks. She looks cute like that...I approached her to apologise and ask her to teach me about dust.
(Y/N): Weiss....listen, I'm really sorry about what happened.
Weiss: Hmph!
She turns around, her back facing me.
(Y/N): Weiss, I'm really sorry about wh-
Savage: SORRY TO INTERUPT YOU PILOT, BUT MY SENSORS INDICATE AN ARMY OF SPECTRE TYPE ROBOTS HEADING OUR WAY.
(Y/N): Crap! Savage ready the Predator cannon!
Savage revs up the predator cannon and is now spinning, only waiting for the trigger to be pushed. I pull out my data knife and held my mastiff with one hand. Crap! I need to conserve bullets. I put my mastiff back to my back. I just ready my data knife and my stealth kit.
(Y/N): okay guys spectre type bots are heading our way. Go find cover and don't come out until I say so.
Pyrrha: Spectre?
(Y/N): uhh, bots that are human in height, the only thing you need to know about then is that they're made for war. Now go find cover!
Ren: Sorry to inform you Grave, but there are no such thing as Spectre type robots here in Vale.
Jaune *whispering*: Maybe he's referring to Atlesian Knights?
As if on que a bot appeared out of the bushes. I grappling hook on it's torso then zipped to it. I stab my data knife on it's head and begin to hack it. I took control of it then soon a lot more of those things marched out of the bushes. I went invisible and went hacking and gunning down the bots,

Weiss POV

We must watch Grave destroy and hack? the Atlesian Knights. I facepalmed myself knowing he's doing a lot of property damage. I look to the others, Ruby, Pyrrha,Yang, Nora, Jaune, and Ren amazed by how he fights, Blake...well Blake is Blake...she's just reading a book she brought. Well he is impressive, he dissappears and reappears from time to time. Then he wears bullheads hovering over the area.

Savage: PILOT, UNKNOWN AIRCRAFT HOVERING ABOVE US. SHOULD I DISPOSE OF IT?
Grave reappeared beside Savage and let his army of hacked Atlesian Knights deal with the rest of the Atlesian Knights.
Grave: If they became hostile shoot them with no second thoughts.
Savage: ROGER PILOT.
Then we saw Savage point his "predator cannon" to the bullheads, the cannon's barrels (Author: I don't know what it's called) waiting for the trigger to be pushed.

(Y/N) POV

The aircrafts land on the ground and a man in green suit and grey hair with a cane and coffee on his hands. Behind him was a blonde woman with white longsleves a black cape, a business skirt, and skin tight black leggings. Beside the coffee man was a man who seems to be wearing a military type uniform and doesn't seem pleased to see me. Then coffee man approach me along with the military man.

Military man: What the hell did you do to my Atlesian Knights?!
(Y/N): Hmm, I asked them to open up their feelings?
Military man: I don't have time for your useless sarcastic remarks! I want answers!
Coffee man held out his hand which made Military man to shut up.
Coffee man: Hold it General Ironwood. I want to speak to him. Hello Mr?
(Y/N): Just call me Grave.
Ozpin: Well Mr. Grave My name is Professor Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon academy.
(Y/N): So?
Ozpin: I have an offer for you. Join my school and I'll provide you food, a place you can stay at, and based on your earlier conversations with my students....you're not from our planet are you?
(Y/N): So?
Ozpin: Then at Beacon Academy you'll get to learn more about Remnant, our planet. And I'll provide you monthly 10, 000 lien.
A place to stay, food, knowledge about this place, and money....a good offer, but I'm sure there's a catch.
(Y/N): What's the catch?
Ozpin: You'll be a student of my Academy. There both you and your bot will be in my---
General Ironwood cut off Ozpin.
Ironwood: And I'll take custody of your.....robot.
Ozpin: James!
(Y/N): No deal! Me and Savage stick together. We're a team, it's either both of us or none of us.
Ozpin: Don't mind Ironwood. He just thinks he'll get to study your robot. Now before he cut me off. In beacon academy I'll take both you and your robot in my custody.
(Y/N): .....just make sure it's the both of us.
Ozpin: Good! Then let's us go. You'll have an initiation tomorrow.
(Y/N): Initiation?
Ozpin: To Make things formal. You are gonna study at my school.
(Y/N): Study?!
Ozpin: Yes you're gonna be a student.
Ah crap! Student life again!
(Y/N): Gee. Great! What a time to learn.
Savage: I DETECT SARCASM IN YOUR TONE PILOT.
(Y/N): Shut up.

~End chapter

Author: Sorry if I didn't update yesterday. I was thinking stuff about my other book.