Chapter 10: Meeting the father

FYI: Ozpin and the others already know (Y/N)'s real name
Abc = thought

(Y/N) POV

Mr. Schnee: Hello Weiss.

The room got into a serious atmosphere. I look around the room and saw the rest of the team just awkwardly smiling. Well the dad's here.....and that's the sign I have to leave.

(Y/N): So...uhh...well I'll just leave these here. *gently places down bags* and I'll take my leave *opens door* tata *was gonna run for it but was stopped by Weiss holding his arm*
Weiss: No, you stay here. I will introduce you to my father.

Weiss clears her throat and drags me in. She stood in the middle of the room and made Ruby, a Yang, and Blake stand up.

Weiss: Dad, meet my team, Ruby Rose our leader *points at Ruby* Blake Belladonna *points at Blake* Yang Xiao Long Ruby's sister*points at Yang*. This man is (Y/N) (L/N), the-
Mr. Schnee: The soldier from another world. Yes I was informed about him. Speaking of which, Ozpin was looking for us. But of course my family comes first *hugs Weiss* It's nice to see my little snow princess again.
Weiss: D-dad.....*blushes from embarrassment* I-I miss you too dad. *hugs back*
RBY: aaawww
They broke up their hug and then Mr. Schnee look at me.
Mr. Schnee: Well let us go, Ozpin is looking for us.
(Y/N):R-right Mr. Schnee. And it's galaxy by the way, not world.
Jacques: Please, call me Jacques.

He left the room and I followed. We were on our way to Ozpin's room, we're already in the elevator and we were both quiet.....until he decided to break the silence.

Jacques: I hope my daughter has been treating you right.
(Y/N): Uh, yes she does. She helps me with my studie and some info about this planet.
Jacques: I see...and I hope you have been treating my daughter alright?
I then remembered the moment I walked out half naked and Weiss saw me.
(Y/N): Y-yeah, of course! I respect women.
Jacques just nods.
Jacques: Good.
We were almost there but I was left with a warning.
Jacques: Do know that if I ever receive news that you hurt my daughter in any way....*closes eyes and smiles* I will find you....and....let's not even discuss about a father's wrath.
I gulped then the elevator opened.

We went in the room and I was greeted by Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda, a man with a dress shirt and drunk, and a black and red woman with a Grimm mask? (Author: Raven is here for a reason) the atmosphere between the woman with a mask and the drunk man.

Ozpin: Jacques, (Y/N), I see you two met already.
Jacques: Indeed we have and this boy really knows how to talk, right ma boy?
(Y/N): Yeah, hehe....more like I was threatened. So why am I here?
Ozpin: About that well-
Masked Woman: Your Robots attacked my tribe!
(Y/N): WHAT?!
Drunk man: Tone down a bit. Especially you hot head *points at masked woman*. You probably attacked first.
Ozpin: Everyone calm down. (Y/N) here is the footage.

Ozpin played the footage. 4 Drop pods was going down. I paused the video and looked at the pods Militia type pods?! I played it again and saw the 4 drops pods land creating a huge crater....and apparently it affected this woman's tribe. The four pods open, the first Titan I saw was a Scorch Prime, it's color scheme is the same as the usual militia color scheme, but this one is a bit darker. Then the second Titan was a Northstar Prime, same color scheme with the Scorch. The third one was an Ion Prime Tiran, same color scheme as the other two. The last one opened and I saw a Vanguard Class Titan...I paused and zoom in on the a Vanguard class. I look at it's code BT 7274! Uncle Jack! I smiled really wide. This earned a glare from the masked woman and some weird looks from the others. I played the video again and watched as the masked woman and her tribe attacked the Titans but the Titans just walked away.