Chapter 9- Don't Wait For Me

⚠😭 TRIGGER WARNING 😭⚠
*Lucas*

"Will!!!!" He yelled into the night.

Their screaming woke up Nancy, El, Mike, and Steve, so they had to fill him in.

*Mike*

   "He left in the middle of the night, I don't know why," they all lied.

   "Im calling Mrs. Byers," Mike said as he ran into the cabin.

   He dialed her number into their phone, "Mrs. Byers?"

   "Shut up, Mike!" Will whispered, "don't wake them up."

   "What are you doing there?"

   "Lucas made out with Max," Will said.

   "And you got mad because you guys were together," Mike sighed, "i'm so sorry."

   "Thank you," Will said, "just tell them I didn't feel good and didn't want to wake them up, okay."

    "Okay," Mike told him and hung up.

"Will is back at his house!" He yelled from the door.

*Lucas*

"Will is back at his house!"

"Thank god," Lucas said underneath his breath.

"Oh my god," Max breathed, "how did he get home?"

"Walked, I think," Dustin said.

*Will*

Will couldn't take it.

I can't believe he would do this to me! He was the first person I really opened up to.

I love him, well, I loved him.

   After the phone call ended, Will closed the door to his room and sat with his back against it.

   Tears again filled his eyes and started streaming down his face. His sobs were quiet, as he thought.

   Maybe I should do what the note told me to.

    He pulled his knees up against his chest and rested his head against them as he continued.

  I know it was a first love, I know people always have more, but the first one will always be the worst.

  Will quietly stood up and took off his coat and shoes and once again, quietly opened his door and walked through the kitchen. He turned the door knob and walked out into the night.

    He looked out into the freezing night and the snow that was falling from the clouds.

   He walked to his Castle Byers and sat down in the frozen blackness.

    He closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him.

———————————————

*Eleven*

    When they went back to the rooms, they decided it was safer for everyone.

   Mike was asleep next to her when she felt something, like a bone-chilling hole inside of her.

   She closed her eyes and concentrated on it.

  She saw Will, wind was whipping his face his eyes were closed, and his breathing was shallow.

   She opened her eyes and shook Mike awake, "Mike, Will is in danger! Something is wrong!"

—————————-

I died while writing this, like full on died