Galahad Wakes

The 4th of June, 2014

Nicolette woke with a small start. She was getting a page from the medical wing. This caused Nicolette to spring up from her bed.

She had still been in bed after the late night she'd had. Merlin was covering the morning training. Nicolette quickly changed from her pajama pants into a pair of black slacks before putting on socks and a pair of black Oxfords. She then grabbed a plain white button up shirt and put it on over her cami-top.

The female agent grabbed her Kingsman glasses and made her way out of her room in the Manor. She buttoned her shirt as she hastened down the hall towards the room Harry had been in for the past couple months.

Nicolette had only finished rolling her sleeves before knocking on Harry's door. She waited a few moments before entering the room, and was stunned by what she saw.

"Uncle Harry, you're awake," Nicolette said with a relieved sigh.

"Nicolette, what happened?" Harry asked, sitting up a bit.

"Well, that's what we were hoping you could tell us," Nicolette said with a small chuckle as she checked the monitors Harry was still hooked up to, "You've been out of commission for just over three months. And in that time, neither Merlin nor I have been able to crack your password to your home terminal."

"Three months?" Harry asked, a bit stunned

"Well, we didn't know what you were exposed to in the field. All we could do was wait for you to wake up," Nicolette said, seeing no abnormal readings on the monitors.

Nicolette then started to unhook Harry from the monitors.

"By the way, please refrain from scaring me like that. Only a couple days after I lost my dad, honestly," Nicolette muttered.

"I am deeply sorry about that, Nicolette. I didn't have the intention of causing you such excess distress. You don't have the, best, history of handling stress," Harry said.

"This time it's been more anxiety than anything else," Nicolette muttered, before seeing that she hadn't tucked her shirt in before she came into Harry's medical room, "Oh, I see."

Nicolette let out a sigh and started to tuck in her shirt while she continued to talk, "Eggsy's been doing well though. He's made it to the top six."

"That's wonderful to hear," Harry said as he swung his feet over the side of his bed.

"Are you surprised though?" Nicolette asked with a chuckle as she finished tucking in her shirt, "I'll be back with a razor and some shaving cream for you. Then I'm going to be needing your home terminal password."

"My password?" Harry asked.

"Yes. After all, we still need to figure out what happened when you went to question Professor Arnold."

"Very well," Harry said with a small sigh.

"Take it slow getting back up. I'll be right back," Nicolette said before leaving the room.

As the young woman made her way about the Manor, she caught a glance of Merlin with the candidates.

They were doing hand-to-hand combat drills and Eggsy seemed to be performing well.

Nicolette let out a quick breath with a small smirk before going back on her way, returning to Harry's medical room with a razor, shaving cream, a change of clothes, a set of towels, aftershave, soap, and shampoo. She knocked on Harry's door, waiting for him to allow her entry before she opened the door.

"I assumed that you would want to freshen up so I got you everything you'd need," Nicolette said as she closed the door behind her.

"Thank you, Nicolette," Harry said, taking a step towards the young woman.