Complete

The 21st of June, 2014

Eggsy gave Nicolette a feverish kiss before his right hand moved to behind her back. Quickly and easily, he unhooked her bra and pulled it from her body. He pulled himself back for a moment, taking in the sight of Nicolette's bare chest.

"Eggsy," Nicolette said softly.

Seemingly snapping out of a trance, Eggsy gave Nicolette a quick kiss, then quickly kissed down her neck to her chest. He left flutter like kisses on her right breast before encircling her nipple with his lips.

Nicolette drew a quick breath at the sensation, then letting out a small moan.

This seemed to encourage Eggsy, as he continued to suckle at the young woman's chest, and his right hand moved to grope her other breast.

Nicolette's hands moved to where her left was gently wrapped around Eggsy's forearm, and her right was weaved into his hair.

After a few moments, Eggsy's lips moved to Nicolette's left nipple.

Her hand was still in his hair, while the other moved to grip his shoulder.

Eggsy continued his ministrations for a short while before moving to kiss the valley between Nicolette's breasts. He then kissed his way back up to her lips.

When their lips reconnected, Nicolette's hands wrapped to grab Eggsy's shoulders from behind, pressing him further against her.

Eggsy placed a quick hand on Nicolette's cheek before squaring his hands above her shoulders on the mattress. He then took action to grind his crotch along Nicolette's, showing her how, enthused, he was about the activity they were engaging in.

Nicolette let out a moan at Eggsy's movements.

"Oh, God, Eggsy," Nicolette moaned out.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," Eggsy said in a breathy voice.

Eggsy then quickly kissed Nicolette once again before kissing down her body. He kissed the valley between her breasts, nipping under the left one, then kissed down her stomach. When he reached her belly button, he saw a glint of metal.

"When did you get this?" Eggsy asked, looking up at Nicolette.

Nicolette lifted her head to look down at Eggsy.

"Get what?" Nicolette asked.

"This," Eggsy said before lightly tugging on the curved barbell, which was threaded into the skin of her navel, with his teeth.

"Oh!" Nicolette said in surprise at the jewelry being tugged, "That. I got it when I joined Kingsman."

"Well, it's very sexy," Eggsy said with a wink and click before kissing her stomach.

Nicolette's head fell back against the mattress with a small laugh, "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Let me love ya like you deserve?" Eggsy asked with a cheeky smirk.

Nicolette let out a breathy laugh before drawing a quick breath at the feeling of hands tucking under the waistband of her pants.

Eggsy had unbuttoned Nicolette's slacks and had dipped his fingers under the waistband of them, and her panties.

Nicolette lifted her hips as Eggsy gently pulled her slacks and panties down. Her now completely bare torso laid upon the cool sheets that were on the bed.

Once her clothing was completely removed, Eggsy started to kiss his way up Nicolette's right leg. When he reached the top of her leg, he kissed her hip, then kissed the other. He then kissed below her navel. Eggsy shimmied off his own slacks, then moved to rest his stomach on the bed, between Nicolette's legs.