Chapter 1

Copyright 2017
All rights reserved to IdaRosic on wattpad
None of this story may be rewritten,reproduced or reformed in any way unless granted permission.

Fuck buddies

|Anya Armani|

"Last time Stella, i'm not going to the stupid high school party!" I yelled frustrated at my bestfriend over the phone.

"Come on Anya! Live a little! All you do is go to school and lay home all day! Teen Wolf is not gonna help you find a boyfriend" i sighed, i jumped on my bed and laid on my back looking up at my ceiling. " I don't need a boyfriend" I mumbled.

"Yes you do! You will not cry to me in 20 years saying i was right, so get your lazy fat ass up and go to school i will meet you there" Before i could say anything else she hung up on me.

I jumped down from my bed and walked to my desk where is my makeup, i put on foundation,mascara and highlight. I don't really like wearing makeup but it's school. I look at my phone and it's 7:23. Got 7 more minutes. I pick up my school paper that i had to fill in, i began to read outloud.

"My name is Anya Armani, i have 17 i was born on July 3rd 2000, i go to 'Grace Private Highschool' in Canada." I finished reading it and looked down at it "That's all i can think of" I chuckled to myself and put the piece of paper in my backpack, i swing it around so it landed on my back and i began to walk downstairs, i sat down on stair thingy and slide down. When i landed down perfectly my older brother Justin walked by "You are such a kid" he shook his head, i slapped his arm and he pretended to be hurt, i walked to kitchen and took an apple. I grabbed my car keys and walked outside to my Range Rover. I sat inside and put my backpack on seat behind me. I turn on the radio and started driving to school.

"Please,Please,Please" Stella is now begging me to go on party with her. "Give me one good reason why i should go and i will" I said and i slammed my locker doors shut, we began to walk to science class. "Well boys duuh" i rolled my eyes, Stella was always type of girl that any boy would love to go out with, she has long blond hair and perfect blue eyes, she is fit and skinny. As we were walking to sciene class someone was walking pass me and dumped into my shoulder hard. I turned around ready to yell at person, but he was already far away. I rolled my eyes and walked into science class.

I will pick you up from your house at 8.
Be ready
Wear something sexy
Love you xoxo

I read the note Stella passed me in class, she is really stubborn. Maybe i can give it a chance it can't be that bad, i mean it's just a party.

Okay fine!
But only because you are my bestfriend
And you are buying me McDonalde after!

I passed the note back at her, and she light up like Christmas tree, i laughed a little. "
Miss Maxwell, since you look so happy why don't you come here and explain the class what we are doing" said our teacher and looked sharply at Stella. She gave him dirty look but he didn't seem to notice.

As we were eating lunch in cafeteria and talking about most random things ever one boy caught my attention. He had dark brown hair,brown eyes and very sharp jawline, he had face of goodness. "Helooo Earth to Anya" Stella snapped her fingers in my face. "Who are you looking at?" She said turning around "No don't tu-And she turned around" i said and put my hands on table. "Ohh Shawn Mendes is it huh?" She wingle her eyebrows. "Knock it off, he looks cute thats all" i said taking sip of my drink. 'Sure it is' i heard her mumble.

It's now 7:43 and i'm all ready for a party. I'm wearing black lacy dress that is not to short and not to long, cream high heels, and my Calvin Klein black purse. For makeup i put on foundation,highlight,lipstick and mascara. I looked myself in mirror, damn i look hot. I took a picture and posted it on snapchat with caption 'Party🎉'. I walked downstairs and saw my mum in kitchen "Mum what do you think?" I said as i came into her view "You look beautiful baby" she said and she kissed my cheek. "She looks like a stripper" Justin said from living room as he was playing PS4. "I'm sorry, was I meant to be offended? The only thing offending me is your face." I talked back at him, he rolled his eyes and went back on his game. I heard a car honk outside and i said bye to my mother and walked out. I saw her in her black Mercedes and i walked to it, she opened doors for me and i hop in "Wow you look stunning" she gasped. "Thanks babe" i smiled.

We arrived at party and i can already smell alcohol, i see drunk people grinding on each other, some of them making out on couch, and well some of them throwing up in front jard. "Whos even party is this?" I asked loudly Stella since the music was loud. "I don't even know some Cameron dude" she yelled back at me, i nodded, i was about to ask her something else when i turned around and saw she is no where to be seen. "Well this is awesome" i said to myself, i walked around and i found a kitchen or lets call it 'bar' i walked to alcohol section and grabbed Votka and Energi, i grabbed shot glass poured myself a Votka, i took shot and put glass down like it's not big deal, i started pouring down another one when someone snatched Votka away from me. "Wo easy down Tiger" pretty God looking guy said to me. "Oh please" I said rolling my eyes "Come on you just got here, you don't want to get drunk second after you get here" he said trying to be all smart, i snached Votka from his hands and poured some in red solo cup, i poured rest of the cup with energi. "Don't worry about me, i will be just fine" i said and took sip of my drink. "Where is Stella?" He asked me with lust in his eyes "Why would i tell you where my bestfriend is?" I asked him, scanning him up and down, he was wearing black skinny jeans, black and white Vans, plain white t-shirt, and denim jacket, he had really bushy eyebrows "I would tell you but i see you are checking me out" I was about to argue back saying i wasnt but he said "I don't even care, let's go dance" he dragged me to dance floor, we started dancing and he put his hand on my hip and i turned around so my back was facing him i started slowly grinding on him and he moaned "You are such a bad girl" he moaned in my ear he turned me around so we were facing each other, he looked me deep into my eyes and everything started to feel like in slow motion, he moved the piece of my hair behind my ear, he started to lean in slowly and so did i, i could feel his hot breath on my lips making me shive. Our lips brushed against each other untill i was pulled away from him, i opened my eyed and see it was Stella, i looked at guy and he looked pissed as fuck. "Oh sorry did i interrupt something? Oh well, Anya let's go play Truth or Dare" Before i can say anything boy spoke "Anya.. nice name, my name is Jack but i prefer to be called daddy" he whispered last part into my ear and i smiled. "ANYA!" Stella yelled at me, i winked at Jack and walked to Stella. "You didn't had to do that" i told her, she laughed and rolled her eyes.

We are all now sitting down in circle, i meet a few people Cameron who is host of this party, Jack Johnson, Taylor Caniff,Nash Grier oh that boy has some pretty eyes. "Come on Cameron start a game!" Whined some girl that was sitting beside Jack Johnson. "Wait Amanda we are waiting for Gilinsky and Shawn" Shawn? The name sounds familiar. I took a sip of my drink and looked at the painting that was on the wall my thoughts were cut of when someone sat right beside me. "Oh hey it's you" said Jack and smiled at me. "Hey stranger" i winked at him he bite his lip. "Okay we can start a game, They are here" said Cameron and the boy i suppose Shawn sat next to him. It's the boy from cafeteria. I yanked Stella that was beside me flirting with Taylor. "Ouch what?" She said grabbing her shoulder "It's cute boy from cafeteria" i said and mention to Shawn. She looked at him and then at me. "Goodluck" was all she said and then she went back to flirting. This will be fun.

---------------------------------------------

A/N first chapter is done! Hope you guys like it!! November 16,2017

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Twitter: TheIdaRosic
Facebook: IdaRosic
Instagram: ida.rosic