Chapter 27

| Anya Armani |
1 day left

"ANYA WAKE UP" I felt someone shaking me, "wh-what?" I mumbled shaking my head, i opened my eyes and saw that we all felt asleep in Cash's room.

I looked around and saw everyone starting to wake up, i stretched and stood up. I walked outside their room and walked back to mine, I opened the door and saw it was unlocked, we could have been robbed.

I grabbed my blue bikinie from suitcase and changed into it. I put on some shorts and just normal white crop top, I put on my Vans and I looked at my phone who was laying down on the floor. I sighed before going on my Mackbook to FaceTime my mum, even though I know she will not answer because the time difference I texted her saying that I am okay and that my phone is broken so I will not be able to use it, right when I put it to charger Stella walked inside holding up 2 Starbucks cups.

"There you go my love" She smiled as she handled me Strawberry Frappucino I smiled and thanked her, I took sip of it

"Do you think that I'm a..dump person?" I asked her playing with my fingers. "Explain more of dump person " she said as she put t-shirt over her black bikinie.

"Well do you think that I make dump decisions?" I asked finally looking up at her.

"Anya..is There something you are not telling me?" She asked sitting down next to me, I nodded as tear escaped my eye, she gave me sad look before pulling me into hug

"Tell me what's wrong, I am your bestfriend" she softly chuckled as she rubbed my back.

"There are so many things I need to tell you" I said as my voice was cracking, right when I was about to tell her everything, Anna walked inside the room causing us 2 to pull away. I wipped my tears away and turned around so I was not facing her.

"You guys coming to the beach?" She asked excitedly clapping her hands. "Yeah" I heard Stella saying, after couple of seconds I heard our doors close and I turned around.

"We will talk later peanut" she smiled, I chuckled at old nickname she had for me,we used to call each other Peanut and Jelly since I was peanut and she was jelly, I walked up to her and hugged her and immediately her hands wrapped around me.

We are all at beach now, me and girls are tanning since boys were already in water, I meet other girls too, they are all pretty nice. I decided to post Instagram since I didn't in a while

@AnyaArmani: Loving everything about this place! So sad that I have to leave 😭 [ 📸: @StellaMaxwell ]

[ 📸: @StellaMaxwell ]

Liked by StellaMaxwell,MatthewEspinosa,SammyWilk,HayesGrier and 15.038 others

I put my phone down and layed on my stomach, I heard girls talking about how hot boys look right now but I just rolled my eyes and drifted away. Great time to spend the last day here...

-

I love this book so damn much!
February 27th 2018

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Instagram: ida.rosic
Facebook: IdaRosic
Twitter: TheIdaRosic