Chapter 38

| Anya Armani • Still Wednesday |

9:30pm

Everyone is already here,we are just waiting for Shawn since he is the only one who knows how to start a bone fire.

"Skate,don't hit too hard okay? It's school night" i said to Skate as i took away his blunt and took a hit myself before passing it to Taylor.

He nodded his head and took a sip of his beer, "where the heck is your boyfriend Anya? It's freezing" Sammy asked cupping his balls, i laughed and pulled out my phone, right as i was about to call my doorbell ringed.

I opened the doors and there he was, holding a cartoon of beer, "Hey" i smiled as i moved away so he can walk inside, "Hey muffin"i smiled at nickname,he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"SHAWN Get this fire on man" Cameron stroked his hands together, Shawn cracked a smile as he wrapped his hand loosely around my waist.

1:23am

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN, WALKING PASS" Nash screamed on top of lungs,and there goes Cameron following.

"AND I NEED YOU" They made dramatic hair flips, "AND I MISS YOU" Nash fell down on grass and i laughed sipping my Sprite.

It's around 2 in the morning and pretty much everyone is either drunk or high at this point. I think we all agreed no school tomorrow day tomorrow, since Sammy tried to show his car keys into my coffee machine to make it work... not great idea honey.

"OKAY SOMEONE EXPLAIN-" "NO NEED TO YELL NASH" Skate yelled

"How can you drink a drink, but you can not food a food?" At his question i think everyone went silent for couple of seconds.

"I don't think i believe in world anymore" i said honestly, everyone laughed at my thought as i looked up in the sky

There are so many starts, so many planets in the universe, and i happen to be living here,i don't know what to do, there are so many things i still want to do in my life, but look at me now, i'm moving to LA in a day or so, i'm spending the night with one of my bestfriends and my lovely boyfriend, so many things happened in this past month that i would never expect, i was fuck buddy with Shawn, i betrayed Johnson. I don't think that he will ever forgive me for what I did, If i was in his place i would never forgive myself either, i should make things right before I leave for once, don't you think?

-

GUESS WHO GOT WIFI AGAIN??

We are ranking!! Im so fricking happy

Snapchat @ida.rosic
Instagram: ida.mth
Twitter: idaamth