Chapter 19

| Anya Armani |

"So what do you need to talk about?" i questioned as we sat down on my bed, she looked around my room untill her eyes finally focused on me, she took a deep breath "Isleptwithshawn" she mumbled quickly, "What? say that again" I snapped, i heard her very clearly but wanted her to say it one more time, she looked at me with tears in her eyes "I slept with Shawn! For fuck shake" she put her head in her hands, i could feel blood boiling in my veins, no matter why they were sitting so close at Lunch! The perfume i felt in Shawn's house was hers. "Get out" I simply said, i don't want to snap right here in front of her "Anya plea-" "GET THE FUCK OUT" i snapped at her not being able to hold back anymore, "YOU KNEW I LIKED SHAWN! And yet you go around and sleep with him? I can't fucking believe you" i said "Please let me exp-" "NOO get out" i yelled at her one last time, she was fully crying now but took a deep breath and nodded, i walked to my doors and opened doors for her, she gave me one last look but i looked away, when she was out of my room i slammed my doors shut, I can not fucking believe her! Out of all the people it was her! I feel betrayed, used, angry i just want to punch someone i just want to beat someone up, "Oh no" i snapped in anger, i pulled out my phone and dialed Shawn's number, He is not answering "You soon of the bitch you better fucking answer!!" i yell, after couple rings he answered "Yes Muffin?" he asked softly "You mother fucked! You slept with Stella!" I snapped at him i am so mad right now, "Anya it's not what you think" he said and i could feel guilt in his voice "I don't give a fuck Shawn! You slept with her!" He exhaled.

"ANYA don't blame all of this one me! You slept with Johnson and Sammy!!" he yelled back, oh. "Don't you care about how i feel too Anya? Or are you just selfish?" he asked me, i wasn't able to speak, i did slept with Sammy and J but me and Stella are bestfriends "Sha-" i started to say but he cut me off "NO Anya get your fucking facts right before you fucking talk to me again! You know why? Because i am out! I don't give a fuck about you or being fuck buddies anymore! Bye" he said and hang up on me, i yelled as loud as i can and threw my phone on the wall i'm pretty sure i cracked it, i jumped on my bed and faced down on my pillows, My life is suck a mess right now, i lost my bestfriend, i lost Shawn, i fucked Shawn while i'm "dating" Johnson, oh my God, i will break him, i am such a bad person, i dont deserve them, i never did, i started crying "Oh my God" i chooked on my own tears, i need to tell Jack this, even tho he will leave me and will want to do nothing about me, i need to be honest with him, even tho i really liked him and i know he likes my but my heart and my soul belongs to one and only Shawn Mendes.

2 days later

I am now packing in my room for Mexico, i didn't talk to Stella, J or Shawn for 2 days, Stella texted me yesterday saying she is sorry, J was texting me non stop asking me what's wrong i just told him i'm sick and don't feel like talking, and Shawn? Well he unfollowed me on Instagram. I am such a fuck up, i zipped up my suitcase and put it beside my doors, it's 3:41pm right now and we are leaving at 4am in the morning i mean we all need to be at airport at 4am, i don't know how i should feel, i will be facing everyone, I should have just cancelled and not go, but i have too, I am just thinking about how i will tell everything to Jack, he doesn't deserve it tho, he really doesn't, i am such a bitch.

----------------------
A/N shit be really going doooown
February 2nd 2018

snap: ida.rosic
insta: ida.rosic / cupcakejohnsonn
fb: IdaRosic