e p i l o g u e

| Anya Armani • 10 years later, 27 years old |

Maybe it was the way we loved each other
or it was the way we cared about one and other
whatever it was, it was great, and we loved it untill our last breath
Somethings are maybe not meant to be
or they are made just for us
But sometimes, we create something amazing, and we really end up liking it and loving it
Sometimes, we find the right person for us, we love and care about that person as long as we can
Because, that is how we came to this world, to care about the people we love, our friends, our family, or even our fans
But the reason why I'm writing this is because everything i ever wanted in life was to inspire people, to make people feel loved as long as I'm alive, as long as I'm breathing, i wanted people to remember me, to remember the great things i did in life, how i spent my free time, how i talked with my friends about everything, how i just did 110% of everything i was asked for, how i loved you,I still really do care about you, but, maybe our love wasn't meant to be.

I kept looking at the letter,thinking about every single thing I did in life, everything I achieved and all battles i have won to become "someone" but am i happy is the question? And i have no answer to it, i am still struggling to live the life I want.

"Mrs.Mendes, your flight leaves soon" my assistant told me as i was drifted away by the blue sky, i snapped out of my thoughts and thanked her, i stood up and walked outside where the Private Jet was, I was on my way to see my Husband preform in Beaver Stadium. I walked inside of the Jet and sat in one of the free seats, I kept thinking how will he react when he opens the letter, maybe he has kids and family now, or maybe he is still single, it has been 10 years since i last saw him, i see Stella really often since she moved here, we all graduated together I came back and we had a huge celebration and I really loved it, right after the graduation almost everyone from my group of friends moved here, I see some of them often but some i haven't seen since graduation, which really made me question myself that was our friendship real? I guess I will never find out, and no one will find out to who this letter will go, because i don't know if I will send it to him. But, all we have to do now Is wait, and like i waited, you will wait too.

                                          -

THE STORY IS DONE. IT TOOK ME A YEAR! I hope you guys enjoyed this story like I did, and it was really hard for me to write this chapter but i know you guys will love it, and now it's time to do better things!

With love, your writer, Ida Rosic

December 21st 2018
7:13pm