Chapter 31

^ just enjoy this picture, welcome

| Jack Gilinsky |

I can see Anya just sitting there normally like never even happened, i know that i should let it go because it happened in between Anya and Johnson but Jack has been my bestfriend since kindergarten and i know how many times he got screwed over by a girl, and i never knew that Anya will be one of them.. Got me looking at her in different way now.

"Man what you gonna do?" I shook Jack right before he fall asleep, "W-what?" He mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Are you gonna do anything about Anya?" I spit her name like a poison, he looked at me and rolled his eyes "Dude...You know you are my buddy and my bestfriend but.. what happened in between me and her should stay my business, no offense tho" he said, i nodded "None taken" i put on my headphones and drifted into deep sleep.

| Anya Armani |

All the way i could feel someone's eyes burning on the back of my head but i could never put a finger on it, i was done listening to every song on my phone and i took my earbuds out and i groaned in frustration. I decided to post on Instagram since i have nothing else to do.

 I decided to post on Instagram since i have nothing else to do

@AnyaArmani: The sky so clear when your the view.

StellaMaxwell,NashGrier,CameronDallas,BabyStassie and 56.837 others liked this photo

I looked out of window and noticed the pink view was now gone, well this explains that the good things never really last. "Nice photo" someone spoke scaring me since i was in deep thoughts.

"Sammy! What the hell?" I whisper/yelled since we were on a plane, "Sorry if I scared you Lil' Ma" he chuckled,i rolled my eyes at the nickname he calls every single girl.

"Do not call me like that"i groaned, "Why not?" He asked, i didn't had time to respond when flight attendant  interrupted us. "Ladies and Gentleman please buckled your seat belts we are landing in 15 minutes, thank you so much for fl-" blah blah blah i didn't followed the rest i was too excited to get off this fricking plane, and just go home.

"Byeeee guys see you all on Monday!" Stella yelled at everyone as we walked to my brother as he was picking us up, "Hi Justin"  i hugged him "Hey little one" he smiled down at me and said Hi to Stella, i gasped when i saw with what he came with

"YOU WERE RIDING MY BABY!?" I yelled as i saw my Range Rover in front of me, he put his hands up in defense "Please do not kill me! Mum told me i can take it" i sighed and jumped into driving seat, it wasn't long enough until i was literally picked up and put on passenger seat by Justin, "Oh no Anya, you just got out of plane,let me drive, i promise i will not crash your precious baby" he laughed as he kissed the steering wheel. I playfully rolled my eyes and we started driving.

We dropped of Stella and i told her i will text her after, we arrived home and as soon as i was there i sprinted outside and inside the house

"I AM HOMMMEEE" Second after my parents appeared in front of me "How was it?" My mum asked as she hugged me, "Amazing" i told her not regretting saying it, it really was amazing just a little problems that is all.

"Well imma go sleep now i am really tired" i informed them as i walked upstairs and into my room, i locked the doors and jumped on my bed hugging it. "We are finally back together" i smiled and thought that nothing can be more perfect at this moment right now.

PaulWesley followed you on instagram.

-

AYEEEE DID YALL MISS ME?? 3 votes for the next chapter

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Instagram: ida.rosic / cupcakejohnsonn
Fb: IdaRosic
Twitter: TheIdaRosic