Chapter 2

| Anya Armani |

"Anya, truth or Dare?" Cameron asked me as he took sip of his beer. I thought about it for a moment, i mean you only life once. "Dare" I said confidently, i saw him smirking down at me, Nash whispered something in his ear, and Camerom shook his head in 'yes' and laughed. "I dare you to do 7min in Heaven wiiiith" he paused, oh no. "Shawn" he put his hand around Shawn's shoulder. Shawn looked at us confused since he was on his phone. "Wait what?" He asked looking at all of us, my eyes widen. "You have to do 7min in Heaven with lovely Anya" Cameron winked at me, and i blushed a little. "Yeah okay" Shawn said and stood up he put his hand down for me to grab it which I did. He pulled me up and i smiled at him, i looked at Stella and she was having heated makeout session with Taylor. Shawn took my hand and lead me upstairs, i looked back at Jack and saw he was talking to Cameron probably pissed. I looked back at Shawn and saw that he is already looking at me. He opened doors and let me get in first i took a look at the room, it was medium size room with King size bed, and flat TV on the wall, i sat down on the bed and took my high heels off. "I bet they hurt" Shawn said out of nowhere, i rubbed my feet a little "Yes they do, but beauty hurts" i chuckled. He sat down beside me, i looked at his face, his perfect chocolate brown eyes, he is just perfect. He lean in slowly, i closed my eyes and lean into it, his soft lips were on mine second after, he licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I closed my lips making him groan, the kiss got heated in second, i sat down in his lap facing him, he grabbed my ass making me moan and he took the chance and slipped his tongue in my mouth, he flipped us over and laid me down on covers, he started kissing down my neck and i moaned in pleasure. He took his shirt off exposing his abs, that boy has some pretty nice abs, i bite my lip and he groaned and kissed my lips, he kissed down to my collar bone and his arms snaked back to my dress zipper. He zipped my dress down and took it off. I was now in my black underwear and matching bra. He licked his lips looking at me up and down, i flipped us over so i'm on top. I kissed my way to his abs and to his jeans belt, i took his belt off and slide his jeans down leaving him in White Calvin's. He stood up for a second leaving me confused. I laid down and waited for his next move, he grabbed his wallet from his jeans and pulled out pack of condoms, he smirked down at me, and i licked my lips. He went back on top of me and kissed my lips pulling down my underwear slowly. "I will make you feel so good baby" he moaned softly into my ear.

I could feel the sun hitting my face, i groaned and turned on other side, i opened my eyes slowly and saw i was in unfamiliar bedroom, i looked down, shit i'm naked. I pulled the sheets up to cover my boobs, i turned on other side and saw guy sleeping next to me, memories from last night started to feel up. I had sex with Shawn Mendes , i smiled down at myself and looked around to see where my phone is, i saw it was on night stand i grabbed it to check the time 12:32. Good thing it's Saturday. I saw that Shawn was waking up, i quickly put my phone back on night stand and slide down. He had sexy back muscles, he turned around and when he saw me he smirked. "Morning babe" He said stretching, "Morning handsome" i chuckled, he laughed a little and looked at me, i crawled up to him and kissed him on lips. "We better get dressed" I said mentioning to our clothes all over the floor. "Okay babe" He said, i blushed, i was not used to people calling me pet names. I jumped up from the bed, and saw my underwear and bra on floor. I put them on and saw Shawn already has his boxers and t-shirt on. As i was walking around i stepped on something, i looked down and saw "EW EW EW" I yelled jumping away from it, "what? What?" Shawn said looking at me, when he looked at what i was looking he started laughing like an idiot. "This is not funny Shawn! That's disgusting!" I yelled at him trying to be serious but failed and started laughing with him. "I can't believe you stepped on fuxking condom" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and threw his jeans at him.

As we were walking down stairs I saw a lot of people sleeping on floor, on stairs, some of them passed on couch, i heard people laughing from the kitchen so i walked to it with Shawn by my side. We walked in and saw Stella,Taylor,Cameron and Nash. "Morning" I said taking a seat next to Stella "Ohhh Morning" said Nash wingling his eyebrows i laughed. "Was it good?" Stella asked me since boys started their own talk. "Amazing" i smiled at her, she smirked and laughed. "Way to go girl" she took a sip of her coffee. "So you both girls go to GPHS?" Asked Taylor. We nodded. "How come we didn't see yall?" Cameron asked sitting beside me. "I have no idea" Stella said, "The only boy i knew was Shawn" i said looking at Shawn, he winked at me and nodded. "Where is Jack?" I asked Cameron. His eyes widen "He got pissed because you were upstairs with Shawn so he bailed" he laughed and boys joined him. Jealous much.

"Come on you have to tell me everything" Stella whined jumping on my bed. "There is nothing more to tell you" i laughed "we had sex and thats all" i said sitting on my computer desk logging in my account. "What about you and Taylor?" I asked going on youtube. "Nothing much, we just made out that's all no big deal" i heard her say, i played "Dua Lipa - New Rules" and we both jumped and started screaming lyrcis. We heard a knock on our doors so i lower down music and walked to doors, i opened and saw my brother Justin. "Can you girls keep it down a little? I'm gaming" i slammed doors in his face "Thank you" i heard him yell. I laughed and turned the music up.

----------------------------------

A/N I love you guys ♡
November 18, 2017

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Twitter: TheIdaRosic
Facebook: IdaRosic
Instagram: ida.rosic