Chapter 14

| Anya Armani |
Sunday

"Your braces are sooo cute tho, but you dont need them" Stella said as we were walking inside my house, "Thanks" I said and smiled at her, i looked at time.

8:34pm

"So Stella what you wanna do?" I asked jumping on couch laying down and looking at her eating doritos, "I don't know, what movie?" She suggested with mouth full of chips, I went on Netflix and handled her TV controller so she can choose movie, i opened my mouth and touched my braces, they feel so weird like i have feeling when i eat something that they will fall off i laughed at myself and saw that Stella choose Big Little Lies, i went on snapchat and posted snap with TV Screen.

Johnson😍 is typing...
Johnson😍 sent you a chat!

I opened it and it says "Have fun❤️" i smiled and typed "Ty xoxo" i turned off my phone and me and Stella watched Netflix for rest of the night.

Sunday now

"Wake up, wake up" I heard someone yelling and second after a pillow was smashed in my face "Aw what the fuck?" I groaned as i opened my eyes, i saw Stella jumping on couch "What are you like 4?" I laughed and stretched my legs and my body, "What time is it?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes, "Umm 10:20am" She said and walked to kitchen, i grabbed my phone and turned ON Wifi, i checked my Instagram,Snapchat, Twitter and all of that, when i was done i stood up and walked to bathroom bc let's be real everyone needs to pee when they wake up, i did my business and washed my hands walking outside, i saw that Stella was making something in the kitchen "Try not to burn whole house down" i joked as i sat on chair, she gave me look "I will try" she smirked and continued cooking, "Pancakes it is" she smiled grabbing nutella that was in the fridge behind salade "How tf did you found that?" i groaned, i always have to hide nutella bc Justin eats it all she just laughed and flipped pancake, damn i wish i can eat every single one but i'm still insecure if i should start eating more hard food i mean it's been like 3 days but still. "What should we do today" she asked, i took a sip of my water and said "I'm going out with Johnson" her eyes widen "You guys are really kicking it off" she wingle her eyebrows "Maaaybe" I said laughing, she pulled me into a hug "My baby Anya is growing up" i pushed her away "Shut up" i covered my face with hands.

---------------------
A/N i just put braces on!! and it feels soooo weird guys haha
January 25th 2018

snap: ida.rosic
fb: IdaRosic
insta: Ida.rosic
fan account on insta: Cupcakejohnsonn