Chapter 30

| Anya Armani |

"Anya" "Aye" "Yooo" "Wake up" I could feel and hear Stella smashing the pillow in my face over and over again.

"Dude!!" I yelled as i turned on the other side trying to fall asleep again, she jumped on top of me and i groaned

"We have flight we need to catch! We are going back to Canada" she informed me jumping off my bed, i grabbed my phone from night stand,

8:34am

"When do you even have the flight?" i jumped down from the bed walking around room trying to wake myself up, "I think around 11am" she told me packing her makeup, i nodded and walked to bathroom, i brushed my teeth and my face.
I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself, i walked to suitcase and put on leggings, and i think Nash's sweatshirt which i took from him last night. I put on my Maron old school Vans, and i put only mascara on. I began to pack rest of my things that i left such as toothbrush and hairbrush and all that shit.

"Hi guys" i heard Anna walking inside room, "Hey" i said, she gave me a weak smile and she grabbed her already packed suitcase, "I will be going to starbucks if teacher asks where i am just tell her i will already be at airport" me and Stella nodded as she walked outside of the room, I grabbed my phone and went on iMessages

Me: Mum we have plane around 11am today, so i will be home around 4 i think, and since its  Thursday school starts on Monday

After second she replied

Mum❤️: Okay be safe love you xx

I smiled and turned off my phone, "You ready?" she asked, i smiled and grabbed my Carry on suitcase and walked outside or room locking the doors, we walked to lobby and i handed the keys over to the lady and we are now just waiting for Mrs.Jordan because she said she will meet us here.

After couple of minutes everyone started coming and i saw Shawn talking to Cameron and they were laughing, Shawn'a eyes meet mine and he shoot me warm smile which i returned, gosh that kid, i saw Gilinsky giving me look but i rolled my eyes at him, i saw Wilk walking up to us.

"Hello Ladies" he winked, "Hi Sammy" i smiled at him, "Why you so happy all of sudden?" he asked eyeing Stella up and down, "Why not?" i asked and he shrug his shoulders and went into talking with Stella.

"Does anybody have a fricking charger??" I heard Cameron yelling from back of the plane.
"Cameron Dallas! Stop yelling and Language!" i heard Mrs.Jordan and we all started laughing, Johnson handed Cam a charger and he thanked him, as you can tell we are already on the plane i got window seat, beside me is Sammy and beside Sammy is Nash, at my luck Stella was on the other side sitting down with Shawn, it still makes me sad when i know that they did it, but i love Stella more than anything to be fighting over a boy..

"So Lil' Mama how have you been?" Sammy tried to start conversation, i put on my headphones, "Good" i heard him groan and he went on his phone liking some booty pics of some model.. boys...
i just can't wait to finally get home..

-

Who's going to WhyDontWe concert?