Chapter 7

| Anya Armani |

"Do you think this is wrong?" I asked Shawn as i was laying down in his chest, it was the morning after and we had such a great sex, "What honey?" He asked playing with my hair, "You think it's wrong with us having sex?" He asked, i stood myself up a little and rested myself on my elbow, i looked at him "Well yeah, kinda, i mean i really like what we are doing, but i kinda want to be with Cameron" When i said that his whole face changed like someone killed the person he loves the most. "Shawn you okay?" I asked as i put my hand on his face. He shook his head "Yeah haha" he gave me weak smile, "I know what we can do" he said as his hands laid gently on my hips pulling me on top of him, i giggled. "I'm listening" i said as i ran my fingers up his torso, he bit his lips which was so sexy. "We can be fuck buddies" He said, i looked at him confused. "You mean-" i started to say "Us having sex and not having feelings for each other, just like friends with benefits" he finished, i looked at him deep into his eyes, his eyes are so damn beautiful, i swear i can get lost in them. "Sure sexy" i said as i bite my lip, i lean in and kissed him.

| Shawn Mendes |

As Anya drove away with her car i shut the doors and let out breath. I really like her, i know i shouldn't have this feelings because i have a bad boy attitude and reputation, but i have a heart too, but it's now broken because she likes somebody else, she likes fucking Cameron Dallas. There is nothing i can do, if i fight for her she will know i like her and i can't let her now that.

| Anya Armani |

On my way home the only thing i was thinking of was Shawn, the way he touches me, the way he kisses me, it's magical, but Cameron in other hand is also so sweet and everything but when it comes to Shawn i just can't decide. I arrived home and i parked my car in garage, i walked inside my house and sang some random ass song i walked to kitchen still singing i grabbed spoon and singed my life out. "Wow that is beautiful" someone said, i screamed and turned around, a smoking hot boy was there "Who are you?" I asked as i crossed my eyes "Me? Baby girl i'm daddy" was all he said as his blue eyes stared at mines, it was all perfect until my annoying ass brother walked in kitchen "Anya! Why are you always here?" He asked me, i rolled my eyes. "So Anya your name is, pretty name for pretty girl" he winked and i smiled, "HAHA no" my brother yelled as he dragged boy who claimed his name is 'daddy' i laughed as he blew kiss at me.

----------------------------------
A/N sorry i haven't updated in a while!! i love you all
December 23rd 2017

snap: ida.rosic
fb: Ida Rosic
instagram: ida.rosic