Chapter 32

| Anya Armani |

WHAT??

OH MY GOD!!

I started screaming and tuning around my room, not long after i heard Justin screaming from his room "ANYA PICK UP YOUR POSTER THAT FELL AND STOP SCREAMING" i didn't even care about him i was sop fricking happy. i mentally runned outside my room and barged into Justin's i saw him playing Fortnite, ugh i hate that game so much.

"What the fuck?" he yelled as he pulled down his headphones, "PAUL WESLEY followed me on instagram!!" i screamed in his face, i threw my phone at him and he picked it up and looked at it, in second there was huge smile on his face "Wow that is amazing lil sis" he smiled and gave me my phone back, i screamed in myself and walked outside closing the doors behind me, i opened facetime and facetimed Stella.

"What?" she answered and i saw that she was in bathroom, "Guess what!?" i yelled walking to my room, "Oh no.. Did your Vampire Diaries poster fell down?" she said cracking up, "haha very funny! PAUL WESLEY Followed me on insta!!" i screamed and i saw her eyes widen and she dropped her phone on floor, after second she picked it up.

"NO WAY!" she yelled covering her mouth, "YES WAY" i yelled locking my doors behind me.

Me and Stella continued on talking longer then i excepted, i looked at time 5:34pm, i just finished talking to her, i went on my instagram and refreshed my page to make sure this is real i even checked his insta and following list, i just want to die of happiness right now! My fricking idol followed me!!! I went to my Mackbook and played some music, i walked to bathroom and changed into oversize t-shirt,Nike pros and some fuzzy socks. I walked back to my room and jumped on bed, little nap wouldn't hurt right? My phone buzzed from other side of the bed, i groaned and reached for it.

Shawn: Hey Anya! I was wondering if you.. would maybe... go out on a date with me? ☺️

WHAT? Did really? Shawn Mendes asked me out?? On a date!?

This must be a dream someone punch me in the face!

Me: Sureee, when?

Shawn: How about tomorrow night? At 7?

Me: Sure! See you tomorrow xx

This is so crazy, oh my God, i went on instagram and saw i got DM, i opened it and oh my..

PaulWesley sent you a message.

I almost passed out i can't!

PaulWesley: Hey, i just came across your instagram and saw that you are really pretty, mind if i ask how old are you?

Me: Hey! Thank you and i am 17

PaulWesley; Really? You seem so much older haha, you ever tried modelling?

Me? Modelling? That's like Harry Potter and Malfoy being friends

Me: Not really tho haha

PaulWesley: I don't really do this but would you try if i fly you out here in LA? You seem like such a good opportunity

WHAT?????????

Me: I live in Canada, that would be great but i do not know if my parents will agreed on that 😕

PaulWesley: Can you give me their numbers? My manager can try and talk to them 🙃

Me: Sureee

I gave him my number and he said he will tell his manager to do it first thing in the morning since it's late here.

Am i dreaming? Like seriously this cannot be real!!! I might become a fricking model!!
Life is just great isn't it?

-

A/N wassupp party people??

Snap: ida.rosic
insta: ida.rosic / cupcakejohnsonn
fb: IdaRosic
twitter: Theidarosic