Chapter 23

| Anya Armani |

"Just take the damn pictureee" i whined at Stella, we are outside in sunny Mexico, it's like 11am right now, "Okay pose" she said, i put my hand behind my head and did "the face". "Okay thats good" she said handing me my phone, i looked at it, it's pretty good tho, i posted it, i know i know i'm posting too many pictures but hey i'm living interesting life.

 "Okay thats good" she said handing me my phone, i looked at it, it's pretty good tho, i posted it, i know i know i'm posting too many pictures but hey i'm living interesting life

@AnyaArmani: At you. 🥀

CameronDallas,JackJohnson,SammyWilk,HayesGrier,Stassiebaby 12.348 others liked this photo.

"Okay let's head back to hotel tho" i said, "Nooo take picture of me too" she said and handled me my photo i rolled my eyes playfully "I didn't know we have photo shoot today" i joked, she posed at white wall and i took couple pictures, "I like the last one" i informed her and she nodded and smiled.

@StellaMawell: All natural 🧡

ShawnMendes,NashGrier,CameronDallas,AnyaArmani and 165.848 others liked this photo.

Let me tell you i was a bit sad when Shawn liked her photo but look at her, she is God damn gorgeous and she is just better than me, this will sound funny but in 5 minutes she got over 165k likes and i got only 12k, i mean 12k is still good tho. "Now we can go back" she smiled, i followed her and we walked back to hotel, we walked inside and to elevator, when we walked inside elevator there was Anna talking with some girl, "Hey" she smiled, i waved and Stella greeted, she walked outside and i pressed our floor number "i don't really like her tho but she is nice" she said looking at mirror in elevator fixing her hair, maybe i should be like her, i shook my head at my silly thoughts. We walked outside the elevator and boys were playing football in lobby, "Guys what are yall doing here? You are not supposted to be on this side of the building" i laughed, "Ehh only if we get caught we will be in trouble" Nash smiled, passing football to Gilinsky who was down the hall, Jack and Cameron were sitting on floor talking, Sammy,Skate and Taylor were listening to music and Sammy winked at me, me and Stella walked to our room and i looked at our planner "It's free day today" i told her, "Yeah we should probably do something" she said spraying Victoria Secret perfume on her "You know..You should be VS Model" i told her sitting in bed, She started laughing "Yeah sure Anya, like i would get in" i pushed her off of the bed, "I'm serious go try it" i told her honestly "Okay i will think about it" she said, maybe she will get in, she deserves it, she is amazing.

------------
A/N a very short chapter but okay haha

snap: ida.rosic
insta: ida.rosic / cupcakejohnsonn
fb: IdaRosic