Chapter 36

GUYS! WE HIT 1k I AM SO PROUD! ( April 6th 2018! )

-

| Anya Armani • Tuesday |

The day when I leave Canada is slowly coming, only 3 more days and i am starting my dream, i stood up from my bed and walked to my closet, I didn't took a shower since i was too lazy, i put i first outfit i could combinet together 👇

My school is not so strick so i don't have to worry about getting dress coded, i walked to bathroom and brushed my teeth, i brushed my hair and put it up in Pony tail, i walked to my closet and grabbed a box that is full of glasses, i know i'm so ...

My school is not so strick so i don't have to worry about getting dress coded, i walked to bathroom and brushed my teeth, i brushed my hair and put it up in Pony tail, i walked to my closet and grabbed a box that is full of glasses, i know i'm so professional keeping my expensive glasses in a box, i put on Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses and walked downstairs.

I don't need a backpack since i only have 2 classes today and my school books are in my locker, i grabbed my car keys and turned on my car, my phone ringed and i saw that Stella is calling.

"Yeah?" i answered as i put her on a speaker now taking a spin out of my garage and onto a street speeding on road

"Can you please pick me up? My car is out of gas" she laughed nervously, i chuckled "Sure be there in 5" she ended a call and i looked at my mirror to see if there are cars behind me, none

I quickly did a spin and left a trail on a road, i speed to her house because i don't want to be late for school.

-

"As i was saying, i except from you all to do this assignment due next week, this is really important and it will take 60% of your final grade" Our teacher explained as she started writing something on board, "But Mrs.Martin! Anya will not be here next week" The girl who i never saw in my life spoke, i raised my eyes in confusion and looked at Stella beside me, she has same expression, "And Shawn Mendes too" Boy who i either didn't saw in my life said, "Who are you?" Stella asked glaring at both of them, the girl scoffed and looked Stella up and down

"Calm down everyone! Paige why did you say such an irrelevant thing?" my teacher asked looking at the girl who's name is Paige through her glasses, "Because she is irrelevant herself" Taylor attempted to whisper so only me and Stella can hear but for his luck whole class heard and started laughing expect Paige, Mrs.Martin and the guy, "Caniff, office" She pointed at the doors and sighed, Taylor chuckled and started walking to the doors, He looked back one more time and saw that Mrs.Martin isn't looking so he gave middle finger to Paige who was looking at him and he mouthed 'Suck a dick you hoe' and walked outside the room, Paige gasped and looked around to see if anyone saw that, I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes.

"And you Lee what is your problem?" Mrs.Martin asked the boy who just shrugged his shoulders.

"This is unbelievable, The assignment is due Friday now" when she said that whole class started howling and yelling around saying it isn't fair "Do you want me to make it due tomorrow?" Everyone sat down and remained silent i swear you could put cricket effect in.

The class went on untill finally a bell ranged and everyone stood up and teacher started yelling final notes before she stared packing herself.

-

"Who the fuck is Paige?" Taylor said out of anger as he approached us on our table, "And don't forget about Lee guy too" Shawn said sipping his Vanilla Late

"I have no fucking idea, this pissed me off and ruined my day" i said rolling my eyes, "And how tf they even know that me and Anya are moving?" Shawn asked

"This is so creepy" Cameron took off his hoodie and placed it beside him, "I totally agree" Stella said taking bite of her Snickers bar.

"Aye Wassssup guys who we need to beat up?" Sammy joked as he walked to us with Skate, they took a seat next to Cameron, "This Lee and Sofia kids" Taylor said "They got me in fucking detention"

"I said "beat up" as a joke but whatever now, what's up?" Sammy asked looking at me for an answer, i looked at Stella because i know if i had to explain i would get extra mad and next time is see her i will rip her head open. Shawn saw how tense i was so he put his arm on my tight attempting to calm me down, i let out a breath and kissed his cheek.

-

A/N AYEEE