Chapter 26

| Anya Armani |
Same day

Me and Cameron went back to hotel and had a small talks here and there, we walked inside hotel and i saw everyone in the lobby, i looked at Cameron confused.

"We have some meeting with our teacher"he softly said i nodded and looked at time.

4:02pm

Thank God we have only 2 days left, i just wanna get home and sleep all day and not even care about everything.

"So you all may be wondering why are we here" Mrs.Jordan began and there was a few 'Yeah's going around.

"Since we only have 2 more days left, tomorrow we will be going to the beach-" she was cut of when everyone started celebrating and yelling.

"STOP" she screamed and everyone put on normal faces and continued on listening. "Like i was saying we will be going to the beach, and for the last day, i want everyone to pack and NOT to leave their hotel rooms after 6pm! Is that clear?" and everyone yelled in same time'YES'

"Okay God now go to your rooms and do whatever" she said and walked away, i looked around and saw Stella talking to Sammy, i went up to them "Hey guys" i smiled, "Good to see smile on your face, where have you been?" she asked me, "Just went out for a walk around beach" i said, i saw Sammy looking at me up and down which kinda made me uncomfortable, "Okay let's go back to Cam's and Nash's room" i heard Skate saying holding up bag of weed, i swear all he does is smoke, We walked to elevator and since there was 10 of us, we barely fit in.

"Guys i am claustrophobic" Stella yelled and we all laughed and started jumping up and down "STOP" she yelled, "Dude i think we are stuck" i joked, i felt her smack me on my head "Ouch" i whined and laughed.

We all walked to Cash's room and everyone started doing their own thing, i went to the sofa and sat on it, i couldn't use my phone because it is totally smashed and plus i left it in my room so i am just sitting here bored of my mind, once again Sammy and Stella were talking and Taylor was looking at them with jealous eyes, i feel kinda bad for him i mean i don't even know what happened between those two, i just wish i didn't fuck the things up..

-

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Twitter: TheIdaRosic
Facebook: IdaRosic
Instagram: ida.rosic