Coin Toss

"Why do we have to do what you want?" I huffed, crossing my hands on my chest.

"Be honest, Tara, it's what you want, too," he said, nearly walking into me.

"Have some shame, Jimin, there's 6 of your brothers in this house right now," I cocked my head to the side, holding my ground.

He frowned, "they're in the house, they're not in this room!"

"Regardless! They'll know, we can't be gone too long like this," I yelled and then quietly added, "besides, you're not exactly quiet..."

He smirked, trailing a finger along my neck, "neither are you, doll, remember last week when you screamed so-"

"SHH! OH MY GOD!" I blushed and scrambled to cup my hand over his mouth, crashing into him. His hand went around my waist and his laugh rumbled beneath my hand.

"Okay, okay, I won't say it," he shook out the remainder of his laughter, "how will we decide?"

"Let's toss a coin," I snuggled deeper into his chest as he pulled out a coin from somewhere in his pockets.

"Okay, move, doll, so I can toss it," he whispered against my hair.

"No," I sniffed, "do it on the side."

He flipped the coin with one hand and I detached myself from him in the spirit of competition, crossing my arms on my chest.

"Heads, because I'm smarter than you," I stated.

He laughed but he allowed it.

"Heads," he stated, opening his palm.

"Aw yeah, bitches," I gloated and spun around.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" he linked his index finger with mine.

"Um..." Fuck. I didn't think this through.

"You don't have anything in mind, do you? He sighed, hanging his head.

I had revolted in the spirit of revolting, I didn't think about getting this far.

"Umm... I might," I shrugged, grappling for an idea.

"Why can't we just do my thing then," he groaned, gazing his hand along min and tugging at my arm.

"AH! I KNOW! I have something," I nudged his hand away and he pretended to be hurt.
"Do you think you can do it?" I wiggled my brows at him.

"Say the words, Tara," he rasped. Oh, god. Now I want to do your thing, too.

-

I waited at the base of the steps for Jimin, saying goodbye to Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok, all of whom were in the living room. Jimin jogged down the stairs while I was in the midst of thanking the boys and Jin called out my name from the top. I waved to him and yelled "thank you!" earning one of his precious hand kisses. I laughed as Jimin stood before me, muttering, "shall we?"

"Did you do it?" I asked, expectantly.

"What do you think, doll?" he asked before dangling Jin's car keys in front of my face. I squealed and grinned as he secretively patted my head, almost inaudibly muttering "cute" under his breath.

Jimin, very briefly, told the boys that he was my chauffeur for the night. They were momentarily surprised but also largely distracted by the video game they were playing. Jimin seized the opportunity, called out goodbye to the members, and led me out of the door. He took my hand in his as soon as it clicked shut.

"Ice-cream date sequel," he smiled and announced out loud before we walked into the elevator, hand in hand.

I had gotten awfully comfortable around him in the last month and it scared me more a tiny bit more than it excited me.

I'll think about it when I have to.

// AN: Sorry for the super late update for the few of you beauties who are reading this~ I'm in the midst of exams but I'll be posting more now! Thank you xx //