Brainy Beauty

I stood in the wings for the entirety of the show, on alert for anything that could go wrong. With the finale songs left, Taehyung came to me to fix his headband but that was all that occurred. My anxiousness only slowed after the lights went out and the fans screams became almost deafening.

It was perfect. I sighed in relief. Just got to get through two more of these.

The boys moved to another room to give a short interview before we were officially done and I followed far behind, stopping where manager-nim stood.

"Success," he said and I laughed, "damn straight."

In the process of the interview, Hoseok pointed out that Jimin's look was different today and my back stiffened at the comment, momentarily panicking at what he might reply.

"I know, today was different." He said, throwing in a smirk.

"Its good," Hoseok continued.

"Yeah, you look cool!" Namjoon added.

Jimin and Taehyung both glanced at me for a millisecond. Taehyung was the only one who always questioned my awkwardness with him. Did the rest notice? I brushed the thought out of my head. They had better things to do.

Once the interview was nearing completion, I slipped out of the room to get myself a celebratory coffee before I headed back to a comfortable bed. But I had some studying to do when I returned, so I dragged out the wrapping up process as much as I could. Seeing Jin loitering about nearby, I approached him and congratulated him on a successful show.

"You were really cool today. Truly the handsomest." I said, proud.

He laughed in response and told me I did well, too. Then he popped a question I wasn't really ready for.

"So, you and Jimin are better now?"

"Huh?" I looked up at him.

"You did Jimin's look for the first time today. We've always wondered when you two will loosen up around each other. I don't suppose it's a little better now?"

So, they did notice.

"Umm... I guess, I don't know." I said and dismissed the subject.

"Okay, girl, calm down," he giggled. "And who the hell drinks coffee at this hour?" he squeaked.

"What? I was hungry," I said, pouting.

"Yah, there's this thing called food that you're supposed to consume when you're hungry." He said.

"I'm not a fancy idol with the metabolism of a horse, Jin-ssi. Leave me to my poor eating choices." I said.

"Someday I will take you out and teach you how to eat a good and fulfilling meal, just you wait." He said.

Scrunching up my nose, "can't wait!" I said.

"Let's go now. Everything is packed up." He stated.

"Yeah, I just have to check the catalogue and then I'll be out."

"Okay, I'll see you," he said and patted my head.

"Aish, don't mess up my hair!" I said and backed away. So everyone knows about my Jimin situation. Excellent.