Chapter 6 : Lost memories

Thatch: POPS! we got a problem

Whitebeard: what problem?

Marco: (y/n) ......lost her memories

Ace: she can't remember anything !

Whitebeard: What ...how ....?

Ace, Marco and Thatch explained all the situation, Whitebeard was surprised that you had the haosoku no haki, well after all you are Shanks's daughter.

You were standing there, behind Ace, you trusted him, for some reason you trusted that person even if you had lost your memories. All the thoughts you had were about who are you and who are them. You didnt speak, you were afraid of them, they all looked weird and scary especially that old man who they all called Pops .

"Hey (Y/n) you said you don't remember nothing right" Fossa asked you as he pointed you.

"N-nothing" you replied him in a low voice because you were afraid of them.

"Hey dont be scared (Y/n) we won't hurt you" izo said "after all we're your family" and haruta finished.

"Family?"you asked, 'why would those guys be my family' you thought.

"Well here in this crew we're not just friends we are family, we are your brothers and you are our sister and this old man here is Whitebeard the strongest man alive ...in other words for us he is pops" Haruta explained to you.

You sighed "wait you said crew?!"

"yeah well as if you haven't realized yet we are pirates" Speed Jill replied you.

"And me?"

"Yes"

"Nani??"

"hehe...well you are pirete in Whitebeard's crew and you are under Ace's division the 2nd one"Marco said.

"Wait, me in the 2ND division?"

"Yeah you are pretty strong"someone in the crowd said.

"Are we still talking about me?"

"yes we're talking about (Y/n). I know you can't believe it but can beat the crap out of all of us. After all you are a devil fruit user you ate the mizu mizu no mi but you can beat us even without you devil fruit powers" Rakuyo said as he grabbed some food and ate it.

"I am a devil fruit user? Wait why would I ever eat a devil fruit I mean I like swimming or I think I like swimming from what I remember ....oh wait I dont remember.. ...And i mean who would be so stupid to eat a devil fruit and lose the ability to swim? You said sarcastically, and most of them gave you a death looking glare.

"Ooh....you are devil fruit users too?"

"Yes" Ace replied.

"Sorry"

"Just do the first thing that comes up to your mind to use your df power" Namour told you and you do as he said but nothing happened.

"I don't know how to use it"

"Ace, if you call her sister she might teach her some things" Whitebeard ordered Ace.

After 1 hour Joanna arrived at the Moby dick.

"what happened Ace?"Joanna asked Ace.

"Well looks like (Y/n) lost her memories."Ace replied.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"OK and what you want me to do?"

"Wait you dont care? I mean she is your sister" Fossa said.