Chapter 35 - Request

Your P.O.V

So basically Kaido had caused many problems to this people. Turns out Momonosuke is not just an ordinary child as he looks like.

And everything was kind of confusing. Now kinemon, Kanjuro and Momonosuke even bowed to Luffy and Law as they begged for their help. They asked them to defeat Kaido or to put it better they wa red them to help with defeating Kaido.

At times I started wondering wether Thai was a joke or not. I mean we're talking about the same Kaido right? That huge beast who had killed millions of people and destroyed uncountable countries. The Yonko Kaido. Who shows no mercy yo anyone. Yeah that Kaido.

This crap is insane. There are two crews. One contains 9 people while the other 20. There would for sure be some more to help but. 29 people fighting against Kaido it is not the best idea  anyone could have at my opinion.

Well from what I know Luffy's way of thinking is way more different than anyone else's. He agreed to help but at first he refused. It was a way to teach Momonosuke something. It was to make him stronger.

Luffy's not as dump as he looks like. You can't actually say what is going on, on his mind. But he is smart guy, especially when it came to fight.

We left the place where we were, which was a big cave going underground. That is where they kept the road ponegliff.

So we left that place and went inside the city. We went to a house Nekomamushi lead us to. We sat there and started talking.

Okay, to be specific they were talking. I was there just because I wanted to be out of the house for sometime.

That's when things got interesting and Nekomamushi said some things that I was interested to.

_______________
I'm sorry for this sort chapter.
There wasn't much happening.
The next chapters are going to be a lot more interesting
Vote🌟
See ya in chapter 36💥