Epilogue

Narrator's P.O.V

After Y/n visited her homeland to take Rye with her she left along with Ace. Her mother stayed back since she preferred that place. The place she considered and really was her home.

Y/n and Ace moved in to another house, in Whitebeard's homeland, since the last one was shared by Ace, Marco and three more members. They stayed in their own house with their baby, Rye.

Talking about Rye a year later when he was two years old he got as a present a special announcement. He would have a little sister or brother. Yes, Y/n got pregnant again and this time for her own luck she had Ace by her side. Even when she gave birth Ace was there to hold her hand.

She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which they adored. The girl's name was
Portgas D. Eve

She looked like both her parents while Rye looked more like Ace. Eve had Y/n's hair and smile and Ace's freckles and eyes.

They spent the rest of their lives in that island. The world thought that they were both dead. That the Gol D. Bloodline, which Ace still didn't accept, was no longer alive.

But they didn't keep silent forever, there was time when they showed their faces to the world.

Why?

Rye and Eve had both become pirates in the same pirate crew with the captain being Rye. Eve was his right hand and he had a reliable crew. They both had goals.
Rye wanted to beat his uncle and become the next pirate king while Eve just wanted freedom. She wanted to have adventures and get to know the world better.

They didn't reveal their real names or that they were siblings. Only their crewnates knew.

But... there was a day when they were in a great danger, world government didn't ignore their existence but when they learnt about their parents they focused more on them. Their goal was to kill Rye and Eve. Something that they didn't achieve as Y/n and Ace showed up to help.

But that's another story.

The thing is. That the two got to live a pleasant life, have a family and after many years die in peace.

                             THE END                          

I want to thank from the bottom of my heart all of my readers I want to say that you really mean a lot to me. You may not realize it but if you get to write a story or already have one you will get that feeling.

I love all of you. Thanks especially to those who were here since day 1.

No matter how hard I'm trying now I can't help but cry. This story means a lot to me. And if it weren't for you this book wouldn't be here.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. Please read the last author's note. It's important and there I talk about things you really need to know.

Thank you.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕