Chapter 30 - Victory

Your P.O.V

The game was on. Luffy and Joanna left so now there was me and Sabo. We waited for our turn to come. The time we were waiting we had a small conversation. He actually started asking me some things about the war.
"So Y/n I don't want you to make feel uncomfortable but I wanted to ask you about the war. How did it began?" He asked me. It's something I wanted to talk about but he should know it was about his own brother!

"Ace was the 2nd division commander. A man who was under his division Teach better known Black Beard killed the 4th division commander because he owned the devil fruit that Teach wanted. Ace felt guilty because Teach was under his division and he blamed himself for letting that happen so he went after Teach! I went with him to make sure that he wouldn't to something stupid! I tried many times to convince him to go back. Some times it felt like it almost worked. Things might have been different but Ace and I had a fight. I got angry and left. Teach caught him and gave him to the marines! So yeah That's how everything started I explained and sight.

"I see. It's sad that you guys fought. And you said you had a child right? But why didn't you tell him?"

"I learnt that I was pregnant after the war. It was just too late, sadly"

"Hm and how is the baby?"

"It's fine. It's a boy and he looks so much like Ace"

"Huh? Really? What's his name?"

"Rye"

We kept on talking for a while as I the  asked him about what happened to him. He told me everythi g about the revolutionary army.
It was now time for us to begin the fight.

We were all in the arena. Five people! And the fight began. I didn't even bother to do anything since no one attacked me and they were fighting. I was looking for possible places where the 'fruit' could be! It was nowhere. I heard a loud noise. It was two guys who attacked my at the same time! Kicked the one in the balls and froze a part of the other one's body using my power but i tried not to make it not being seen by people. I didn't want to notice who I was. I was wearing cloak to cover up myself.

The ground was....well there wasn't ground actually. Sabo did that using haki. There was only a small surface there. I was on the corner. I froze the part where I was standing on so I wouldn't fall into the water! 

Two huge fishes jumped out of the water the one had a huge box place on his back "There it is" I said.

Sabo grabbed the box and using the armament halo he opened It! There it was the mera mera no mi!

"Do nor eat It" I mouthed to him and he nodded.

"Everyone out of the ring! I am the winner!"
Sabo yelled

He saved Rebecca and I took Brtolomeo with me.

I left the arena and told him to find me later.

Everything was Fine!

___________________
You can clearly see that I'm not able to write fights scenes, right?
Sorry sort chapter
Vote 🌟
See ya in chapter 31