Chapter 32 - Leaving

Your P.O.V

Finally we were all on the ship. Ready to leave. The guys threw a party. It's obvious we won! Luffy grabbed his cup as well as the others "Alright guys!" Luffy started "In the battle against the mingo family we won!"

"We did it" Usopp shouted  "Good job, guys"

"Crest head!"
"Luffy-senpai" the cheered together.

"Lets make a toast!"
"Yeah"
Simply what you could see there was uncountable people, some eating, drinking, dancing, singing.
The only word you could hear there was "Cheers"

"Now, we'll exchange cups of sake as a parent and Sons!" Wow. That reminded a lot. I had forgotten how this was. Father and Sons.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Now, we'll exchange cups of sake as a parent and Sons!"

"That's right!" Bartolomeo filled the cups with sake and everyone got in place. Luffy seemed to be confused about what was happening so he fraunted his face.
"Okay, it's all set on this side" Bartolomeo spoke " Now...." he started as he filled luffy's huge cup with sake.
"Alright, we'll exchange father-and-sin vows, and us seven as his followers..."
He seemed confused because of Luffy's expression "Please, take the cup, Luffy-senpai"

Luffy took the cup in his hands "I'm not going to drink this!" He said smiling widely "WHAT?!"
The rest of the straw hat pirates had expected this reaction though.
"I do not like this sake much!"
"No, it's not about the taste! It's about the vow. From now on you will be targeted by big names of the incident on this island! When that happens it's doesn't matter how strong you all are it's gonna be a tough battle! But since you saved us we can help you at those times!" Bartlomeo explained

"But if I drink this, I'll become the grand captain of this grand fleet, right?"

"That's right! If you have 5,600 surbodinates in total, you'll finally be one of the greatest pirates! You'll become the king of pirates eventually,  If you wanna conquer the world, this won't be enough though"

"You'd better stop! That line of reasoning won't work on him. Anyway, pour this into a beer mug. I'll drink it" Zoro said pointing at the cup.
"Like I said we're not doing this to enjoy the taste"
"Why straw Hat? Why aren't you happy to amass such a great military force?! Doesn't matter how strong the enemy is he can't compete against the force of numbers! I'm sure you'll need our help someday like we needed you!"

"I need my space!" Luffy yelled "Listen! I just wanna become the king of the pirates! I dont wanna become someone important!

Everyone was just wandering what was wrong with the straw Hat. The only people who knew his way if thinking were his crewnates.

"Luffy-senpai what did you mean by that?"

"Guys! When we think we're in danger we'll shout for you, so come safe us. I don't have to be the boss or a great pirate, do I? When you guys are in trouble, call us! We'll come to help you no matter what! I'll never forget that we fought together against Mingo"

They agreed to what Luffy said. They all realized what it meant to be the pirate king to him. He'd rather be free than just important.

After the hard fight in Dressrosa, the very unconventional Sons' Cups were exchanged in secrecy. By a quirk of a fate or a chance, the seven extraordinary men gathered together and insisted on becoming Straw Hat Luffy's followers. They will develop themselves individually here after and will eventually cause a major incident that will go down in history, but that's a story no one could have known at this time!

Your P.O.V

Everyone kept on having fun! We later learnt about the new bounties. Joanna was complaining because she had 430.000.000, she wanted to have a higher one than Law's. Thankfully my bounty didn't go up. It was the same as before 370.000.000 meaning that they didn't notice me!

I turned to Joanna "Hey, wanna leave?" I told her "To where?" She asked "To mom!"

She nodded. We told Law about that. And we would find him later on using his vivre card.
Yes I would follow them too. I wasn't going to involve to any fight. I just wanted to spend some times with my friends after two while years.
I'm just 21 I needed friends too.

_________________
There are so many updates these days.
It's actually because the end is close and I want to publish the next book soon!
Vote🌟
See ya in chapter 33🖤