Chapter 9

(Y/N's POV)

We somehow got up early the next day. I wanted to go back to sleep but Lily was so excited. We left the Hotel that morning and and continued our drive. While driving I noticed a sign that made me stop and stare. Welcome to California. I was  now becoming excited. I drove straight to our parents' house. I felt my heart beating out of my chest cause I was so nervous.

"We're here. WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE!" Lily shouted.

"I can't believe it we're here Lily we're home!" I said.

We were right in front of the house. It looked the same as before. I jumped out of the truck and ran up to the stairs with Lily right behind me and knocked on the door.

"They're going to be so excited we're home," Lily said.

We waited about a minute and no answer. I knocked again but still no answer. I look over in the driveway and see both cars parked there. I walk over to one of the windows and see everything is dark.

"Hmm." I hummed. 

"Why aren't they answering the door?" Lily asked.

"I don't know I'll just open it myself," I said.

I grabbed the extra key stuck behind the mailbox on the wall. I unlock the door and walk in.

"Mom? Dad?" I shouted.

There was no answer. Lily and I walk through the house but find no one.

"Uhh, maybe they went out to a friend's house or something?" Lily said.

"I don't think so. Maybe their at our brother's house." I said.

"Ok but do you think he'll be home?" Lily asked.

"I think so he has my lazy donkey ass," I said.

"I bet he does," Lily said.

I laughed at bit as we started to walk to the door. We ran out of the house. I made sure to lock it and take the key with me. We jumped back in the truck and drove to Chilled's house. We drive for a while until we make it to the house.

"Wow, this house is big," Lily said.

"I know it's pretty big. I've lived here with him for two months before we were kidnapped." I said.

We got out of the car. I pushed the gate open and walked up to the entrance of the house. Lily ran up to the door and knocked on it. We stood there but no answer. I didn't even hear barking from Shadow. I turned the doorknob and saw it was open. Chilled and the guys always lock the door. I push the door open and see a mess furniture pushed around very small pools of blood and glass.

"What happened here?" Lily said in disbelief.

 "Guys! Anyone? Is anyone here please someone be here!" I shouted.

"H-hello?" Someone faintly said.

I look around and see someone familiar. It's Smiity and he looks hurt. I run up to him and Lily follows behind.

"Smitty holy crap what happened to you!" I said.

I sat down right in front of him to see he's got a big cut across his chest. A pool of blood was around him.

"Who are you?" Smitty asked.

"Smitty, it's me (Y/N) don't you remember?" I said.

His eyes widened as I said that. He grabbed me and hugged me. I could feel tears on my cheeks as he hugged me. We stopped hugging and he laid back down on the ground.

"(Y/N) I thought you were dead how are you alive? Actual I don't care right now just help me and tell me later." Smitty said.

"Got it just stay here. Lily watch Smiity for me while I go grab a med pack." I said.

"Ok!" Lily said.

"I ran off to one of the bathrooms and grabbed a med pack. I ran back to them and started to patch up Smiity. Once finished I cleaned up the blood pool around Smiity.

"(Y/N) I can't believe it's you. Everyone thought you were dead when they couldn't find you in the Destroyers' base." Smitty said.

"Welp I've been living in Jersey for the past seven years now with my little sis," I said.

"Wait this is Lily! She survived the whole thing but how?" Smitty asked.

"I just did the best for her. I gave her food, water, and clothes." I said.

"(N/N) who is this? He's not the person in your locket so who is he?" Lily asked.

"Lily this is Smiity but you can also call him...wait what is your real name. I know Smitty isn't your real name." I said.

"My friends call me Smitty but my real name is Lucas. But I'd like it better if you could call me Smitty." Smitty said.

"Ok Mr. Smiity I'm Lily and if you mess with me I will hurt you," Lily said in a really cocky tone.

"Alright," Smiity said then patted her head.

"So Smiity what happened here? Where is everyone?" I asked.

Smitty's face went blank he looked away. I was dead confused.

"Everyone was kidnapped even your parents," Smitty said.

I felt my heart sink. Everything was still no one was moving then everything came back to me. I could feel the anger inside my body building up. I clenched my fists and growled.

"What did you just say?" I said in a very pissed off voice.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" Smitty said.

"When did this happen? Who took them? Where are they?!" I said.

"The Destroyers took them about a day ago. I'm pretty sure they're at the Destroyers' base." Smitty said.

"I'll be right back. Stay right here," I said.

I ran upstairs to my room. I opened my room and grabbed my AK-47.

"This ends now I won't let my family be with those monsters. I don't care what kind of scar this puts on Lily's mind but she won't just have a sister in this world. She'll have a family." I said.

I ran downstairs and grabbed Smiity and Lily.

"We're leaving now and when we come back we'll have our whole family," I said.

"But where are we going?" Lily asked.

"We're going to get some of my friends to help us," I said.