Chapter 19

(Y/N's POV)

We finished watching the movie and I put the kids off to bed. Lily slept with the girls like always. Danny slept with his brothers but I stayed up. I wanted to watch the news and wait for Danny's parents to get home. Why do I sound like a parent now. Probably cause I'm watching the news at ten at night. I gonna watch cartoons now since I'm not a parent yet and don't plan on being one any sooner. As I  watched one of my favorite cartoons I heard footsteps behind me. I thought nothing of it since I just thought it was Danny getting something from the kitchen. I continued to watch my show until Baxter ran in.

"(Y/N) Ari went outside!" Baxter said.

"What!?" I said.

"Mhm he said he wanted to go out into the woods." Baxter said.

"Come on we have to go after him." I said.

I grabbed my coat and so did Baxter. I put Baxter on my back and carried him. I grabbed my phone and left the house. I turned my flashlight and saw that the back gate was open.

"Stuffing." I said.

I ran out the gate with Baxter hanging on me. His arms around my neck were uncomfortable but I couldn't do much about it.

"Ari?" Baxter yelled.

Baxter continued to call his name while I walked around shining the flashlight on everything. I joined in on calling Ari's name hoping we'd find him.

"Oh where is he?" Baxter asked.

"I don't know." I said.

Then we heard a blood curdling scream. It sounded like Ari. I ran in the direction it came from. I shined the light in front of me seeing nothing but a pit. I ran over to it and saw Ari hang on a rope. He wasn't anywhere close to the ground in the pit.

"Ari!" Baxter said.

Ari looked up at us.

"(Y/N)! Baxter! Please help me!" Ari said.

"Working on it," I said.

I looked around and saw a rope. I grabbed it and threw some of it down to Ari.

"Grab the rope." I said.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not gonna do that I'll fall!" Ari said.

"You won't fall if you grab it with one hand first. And I'll pull you up I won't let go of the rope." I said.

"You promise?" Ari asked.

Bitch just grab the fucking rope before I come down there and strangle you.

"I promise." I said.

Ari grabbed the rope and I started to pull him up. As I pulled I heard a faint snap. I look to see the rope breaking a bit. I start to pull faster trying to get him before the rope snaps. Then the rope snapped. From there everything went in slow motion as I fell down to my knee to grab his hand since he was that close. I almost didn't grab his hand. My breathing became heavy. I pulled him up and placed him on the solid ground. Ari jumped in my grasp and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry!" Ari said.

"It's fine Ari but you know your parents aren't gonna be happy," I said.

Baxter joined the hug. I picked them both up as they fell asleep in my grasp. Since they aren't that heavy. I carried them home with me until I heard someone behind me. I knew who it was.

"Go away Jon." I said.

He froze and I turned around. He gave me the look of confusion as he saw I was holding two kids.

"(Y/N) are those your-" Jon said but I cut him off.

"No these aren't my children. I am only babysitting them. Now make like a fucking leaf and leave before I make you." I said.

"I just want to say sorry. Alright." Jon said but it didn't really sound like he was sorry.

"If you were sorry you'd be on your knees at my feet begging for forgive. Or finding ways to make me forgive you and the guys." I said.

I started to walk away but Jon grabbed my shoulder. My instincts were to kick him and I did. He fell to the ground wimpering. I just stared at him before walking away to the house. Once I got there I brought the boys to bed and then went to bed. I had a rough day today.