Chapter 25

(Y/N's POV)

I was a flustered mess. I didn't know how to react to the way John acted. I haven't experienced that kind of love since I left seven years ago. By the time I was in my room I closed my door and flopped on my bed. I pulled my pillow against my face to hide it. I hide my face for a while until I fell asleep.

The next morning I got up and grabbed some clothes to wear. I grabbed a navy blue shirt that said "Pillow Fight Champion", light blue shorts with blue roses on them, and a pair of fluffy socks.

 I grabbed a navy blue shirt that said "Pillow Fight Champion", light blue shorts with blue roses on them, and a pair of fluffy socks

I walked into the bathroom and took a long shower. I washed my hair since Chilled wouldn't let me get out of bed yesterday to wash it. I cleaned the rest of the body. I got out and dried myself off and put my clothes on. I open my door and see all the guys staring at me.

"Why did you get up?" Chilled asked.

I am not dealing with this kind of bullshit today. In one swift motion I grabbed Chilled by the collar dropping my dirty clothes on the floor.

"Listen her bro. I do not want to fight with you. I don't HAVE to do what you want me to do anymore. I am not a child anymore. I am not a part of the gang anymore. And lastly I know when I'm ok or not." I said with my face inches away from his.

I let go of his collar and picked up my clothes. I tossed them in my laundry basket and walked to the door.

"Oh and one more thing. Don't expect me to be the same old (Y/N) all the time." I said.

(Chilled's POV)

I growl at (Y/N)'s childish behavior. I was about to call her back into the room before Jon interrupted me.

"You know she's right?" Jon said.

"What?" I asked.

"She's right. You don't control her anymore. She's been on her own with Lily for seven years now. She's grown up and knows the harsh reality of this world. Just like how Vanoss Crew realized it. Life isn't what you think it will be like unless you open your eyes." Jon said.

I understood what he meant and just sighed. I looked were (Y/N) last was than started to walk in that direction.

"I'll go apologize to her." I said.

I walked down the hall to go find her it wasn't hard. I could hear her giggles coming from John's room. I opened the door and there she was talking and laughing with John. I let out a cough to make them realize I was there. (Y/N) looked at me than got up.

"I'll be right back." (Y/N) said.

She walked over to me and stood there.

"Well?" (Y/N) said.

"I'm sorry ok. I just need some getting used to this new life. Just can you at least put up with me for a while. It's takes some time to get used to but I need you to work with me for a bit." I said.

(Y/N) sighed then let out a giggle.

"Sure but I can't promise anything you know." (Y/N) said.

"I know." I said.

I left her to talk to John while I went back to the guys.

(It's shorter than usual I know. I had a nice long weekend to work on it and I didn't. And Karma came and bit my ass. I forgot about school assignment and a bunch of other things. The only thing that made me happy was a chapter from a fan of mine. They were  inspired by my first book. I enjoyed reading their first chapter. You should check the out. They are Star_The_Neko1 and really cool. Anyways I should get going. BYE!)