Chapter 26

(Y/N's POV)

John and I have been talking for hours. Nobody really came in the room that often. I am sitting against the wall breaking physics by keeping my feet in the air. Don't know how but I've been doing this for more than a minute and that's impressive.

"Hey (Y/N)?" John said.

"Yeah."I said.

"Are you bored cause it looks like your trying to become the floor if you stay down there long enough." John said.

"Kinda. I just don't know what to do. You have to rest for a long time. What was a month? I think it's a month. But getting back on topic. Your friends are probably gonna take you home to rest there. I just want to hang out with someone that's just not Bryce all the time. I mean sure he's the kindest ever but I just haven't warmed up to everything yet. I just want someone with the same adventurous style like me and insane personally." I said.

"Hey don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll find that person. You just got to put yourself out there more." John said.

"Hmm your right.....but you wanna play a game of Uno for a bit." I said.

"Sure why not?" John said.

I went and got a pack of Uno cards and played a few rounds if Uno. Of course John was an ass and when he won he would throw his blanket in the air and cause the cards to go everywhere. And just who got to pick up everything. It's me. Even though it was nice playing with John for a bit he had to leave with his friends. After finishing cleaning up the cards I gave John a goodbye hug than went to my room. I sat down and on my bed and looked at my phone. A bit later Bryce came in and sat down next to me.

"Hey (Y/N), Evan wants to talk to you." Bryce said.

"Oh ok." I said.

I left my room and went downstairs. I saw Evan standing at the bottom waiting for me.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Evan said.

"Hey whatcha need?" I said.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanna hang out later tonight. Maybe when I'm down with my work?" Evan said.

"Well....... I guess I didn't have anything planned so I guess so." I said.

"Cool I'll swing by your room around 6:00. Wear something nice but comfortable cause we're going to be walking for a while." Evan said.

"Ok see you later." I said.

(A/N - AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I have been trying to write but my brain doesn't work. Ok let me give you the low down. I was working my ass off getting work done. Since I missed my posting date three times (last week's Friday, Monday, and this Friday) I was extra stress. I was gonna write the chapter on Friday but my parents forced me to go to bed early. I woke up the next morning to no internet and lots of snow. So right now I'm at a friend's house doing this chapter. My data just renewed and I want to not waste it this time.

Ok bye now.)