Chapter 30

(Y/N's POV)

"(Y/N)!!" They said.

"The one and only." I said.

"What were you doing with those thieves?!" Evan said.

"What? I can't hang out with the people who gave me bruises and scars as a kid?" I said.

"Thanks Fighter for letting us get away! Catch ya later Chilly Willy." Jackie said from the top of the building.

"Bye!" I said.

I watched as Jackie and them leave the edge and make their way away from us. I look down at Chilled as gives me a pissed looked.

"You are in so much trouble." Chilled said.

"Not unless you can catch me." I said.

I got up and ran out of the alley way. Of course I was ahead by a mile. By the time I was at the train station I couldn't see them anymore.

I got on the train back home and relaxed. As soon as I got to my stop and got off. I look around before walking out of the place making sure Chilled isn't near by.

I decided to be safe I'll walk home. While walking home I watched as the cars went by. As soon as I came close to the house I saw the guys. I smirked and walked up to the house. I got to the gate seeing their stupid faces standing there waiting.

"Aww you beat me home." I said while smiling.

"Whatever we will deal with this later. Right now we have to start up a new mission." Chilled said.

I walk up to my room but I was stopped by Evan.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Wanna just hang for a bit?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

A few months have gone by and I was so surprised. Evan was making as much time as possible to be with me. It just I wasn't expecting it. I thought he would working with Chilled doing as much as possible but no. He wants me to be happy and to be honest it's been working.

I never expected him to be this nice. Right now the gang has a week off to do whatever. Evan and I were enjoying a nice time in the park. I smiled as looked at him and he at me.

"You know I could look at you all day and never get tired of your face." He said.

"I know." I said.

We walked around checking out everything. It was really nice. Evan and I took a seat on a bench and just talk. It felt like an eternity but a good eternity. It was like we just saw each other for the first time in twenty years. I wish he was my first boyfriend. Because by now we still would be together.

"Hey (Y/N)? You think we'll ever get married?" He asked.

I giggled for a few seconds before answering.

"I don't know it all depends on if this relationship will hold." I said.

"It will hold. I will make sure of that! You are the first girl that I truly will put my whole life at risk. I want you to be safe. I want you to be happy. I want you to be mine forever." He said.

"I want that too. I never knew a man could make so much time for one girl. I used to think that I would never find the perfect man. You make me feel so special." I said.

A 3 years later and we feel the same. After multiple trys the gang has finally disbanded for good. It was only two years ago but it feels like yesterday. I never thought they would. They stuck together for a long time. We had to sell the house but we all bought rooms in an apartment complex.