Chapter 18

(Y/N's POV)

It's only been what a few weeks and boy I love this job. Babysitting these little rascals is fun. I think I might have some grey hairs because of these kids. Danny and I get to hang more now. Minx sometimes comes and visits to help babysit and every weekend I go and get Lily and bring her here to hang out with the kids. Speaking of Lily I have to pick her up.

"Danny I'll be right back. I have to go pick up Lily." I said.

"Sure just be quick. I don't know how much longer I hold off the kids before they eat my hands off." Danny said.

I giggled and walked out of the house. I got into my car and drove to my parent's place. I got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and my mom answered it. I walked in only step before Shadow jumped on me.

"Shadow get off me boy." I said.

"(Y/N)!" Lily said.

"Hey kiddo you ready to go?" I asked.

"Go where?" A familiar voice said.

I growled knowing who it was. I looked up at him and there he was the one and only dick named Chilled and the gang. I was surprised to see all of them there even the Vanoss Crew.

"Non of your business. Lily go grab your bag from your room please." I said.

"Sure!" Lily said.

Once Lily was up the stairs I crossed my arms and gave the guys death glares. This has been the only time I get to see them in a while. To be honest I missed them but that was only a very, very small bit of me. Bryce was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Save your breath Bryce. I don't need to hear it." I said.

After I said that he gave me a look of shook and sadness. I felt sorry for saying that thought. Bryce was my first friend once I moved here. In a way he is my best friend but from how he and the guys treated me and Minx wrongly I can't really call him a friend. Lily came down the stairs with her duffel bag and walked over to me. I took her duffel bag and guided her to the door.

"See you on Sunday night mom!" I said.

I walked out of the house and Lily ran over to my car. I was about to close the door when I stopped and opened it to face the guys.

"If this a way of apologizing to me it's not working. Maybe instead of sitting around on a couch try doing something that would really make me happy." I said.

I slammed the door and walked over to my car. I got in and placed Lily's bag down in the back. We drove to Danny's house and we both got out. Lily jumped out and ran over to the door. I grabbed her bag and walked over to the door. We both went inside and Lily went off to find the kids. Danny on the other hand was bandaging up his hands. I held in my laugh so hard.

"H-hey Da-Danny." I said trying not to laugh.

"Go ahead laugh." Danny said.

I let out my laugh holding my stomach. I can't believe they actually bite his hands. What do they think it's food or something. Once I wiped my tears away Danny looked at me with this look of I give up on life expression.

"This is why you babysit them and not me," Danny said.

"I can't believe they bit your hands!" I said.

"They were just hungry that's all. I had to feed them since you didn't make dinner yet." Danny said.

"Alright alright I get it. I should leave you here with the kids hungry more often." I said.

"I hate you," Danny said.

I giggled and went off to go find the kids. They were all in the living room. Lily was with Gemma and Sage coloring on paper. While Ari, Baxter, Faith were setting up a board game. I went over and watched Lily color. I felt a pair of eyes staring down at me and sure enough it was Danny who was standing by the doorway. I smiled and he smiled back. I knew he didn't have feeling for me since he told about getting his girlfriend yesterday.

"There the game is set up!" Baxter said.

I look over and see they were playing Apples to Apples. Which is like Cards Against Humanity but the kid version.  Everyone even me and Danny joined in the game. We played a few rounds enjoying our time since Danny's parents aren't coming home until late. We usually take this time to watch movies, play games, and/or eat candy. Usually it's eat candy for most of the time.

"Hey guys wanna go outside and play in the forest?" Ari asked.

I looked at the time on the wall and it was already 6:00. I looked outside and the sun wasn't down yet so we could play for a little but only in the backyard.

"Alright we can do that BUT only if we stay in the backyard," I said.

"Ohh...alright," Ari said giving up since he already knew that what I say goes.

Ari already learned his lesson when I told him no for staying up late when I first began helping here. When he got in my face I made sure he knew I was the boss. The eight of us grabbed our coats and went outside. We played tag and watched the sunset from the backyard. After that we start gazed for a bit then went back inside to watch a movie.