Chapter 10

(Y/N's POV)

I grabbed the keys to one of the guys cars which are Marcel's keys. I open the garage door and walk in. I find his car and open the doors. I place Smiity and Lily in the back then make my way to the driver's seat.

"So where exactly are we going now?" Smiity asked.

"Two places the forest by my parent's house and a shop in a special place." I said.

I start up the car and drive off towards my parent's house. Once we were near the forest I parked the car and got out.

"Do you wanna come with it will only be a minute or two." I said.

"Sure." Smitty said.

I helped the both of them out of the car. I led them through to the house. Once at the door I started to bang on it.

"Shark, Goldy, Slam?" I said.

I stopped banging on the door and wait. Then a few seconds later all three of them open the door.

"(Y/N)?" Shark said in disbelief.

"Surprise?" I said.

"Oh my God (Y/N) it is you! We missed you so much! Shark said.

They jumped at me and gave me a bear hug. I hugged them for a bit then pushed away.

"It's been a while I know but Chilled and the others need our help. They were kidnapped by one of the gangs. I need your guy's help to help get them back." I said.

"Count us in." Slam said.

"Yeah where do you want us to meet up at?" Goldy asked.

"Meet at Dlive's shop. Don't be late." I said.

"Got it." Shark said.

"Come on gang let's move!" I said.

Lily, Smiity and I all ran back to the car and off to Dlive's shop. If I know anyone that can help us it's Dlive. Once at the place we got out of the car and walked down the alley.

"Why are we here?" Lily asked.

"Cause I know some more people that can help us." I said.

We walk until I find the door. I open the door and walk in.

"Dlive? Kiwo? Ze? Anybody?" I shout.

Then I heard footsteps from the back. They all appear behind the counter.

"(Y/N)!" They all said.

They came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back then pulled back.

"Holy shit your alive but how?" Dlive said.

"Magic. But enough of that. Chilled and the others got kidnapped. We need your help to get them back." I said.

"You bet we'll help you." Ze said.

Then I noticed some more people were here. Wade, Bob, Entoan, Yami, and Krism were here.

"Alright Shark, Goldy, and Slam are on their way. In the meantime meet Lily my baby sister. And Smiity my friend that was the only one left at the house when I got there." I said.

"Aww she's so cute." Krism said.

"So this Smiity guy here. Can we trust him?" Ze asked.

"Yes you can fucking trust me." Smiity said.

"Alright alright." Ze said.

A while later Shark and the others show up. Dlive turns the lights out and turns the open sign off. We walk into the back and up the stairs to the  house part of this place. Once inside we sit down at the table near the kitchen.