Chapter 13

(Y/N's POV)

After my nice nap, I got up and changed my clothes. I put on a red hoodie, blue jean shorts, and white shoes.

 I put on a red hoodie, blue jean shorts, and white shoes

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. While going down the stairs I saw Lily running from the guys. I sigh knowing she just trying to show. I then start to watch the guys. They were tripping, falling on their faces, and hitting each other by accident. My expression then changed from happy to concerned. The guys weren't acting like themselves. Non of them would be doing this kind of stuff. I had enough of it. I walked down the stairs and Lily sees me. She runs over to me and jumps on me. The guys stop only a few inches away from me.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess so." Chilled said.

"Yay! I win!" Lily said.

"Alright Lily how about you go upstairs and sleep. Just walk up the stairs to top floor. Go down the right hallway and my room should be the last door on the left." I said.

"Ok!" Lily said.

Lily walked up the stairs and I waited for my door to close to start talking to the guys.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Well Lily challenged us. She wanted-" Chilled said but I cut him off.

"No not that. What you were all doing." I said.

"What? We were chasing her." Jon said.

"Yeah but you guys were falling on your faces. What is going on?" I said.

They all looked at the ground.

"Well, the thing is. After you went off the radar for so many years we couldn't do anything. Everything was just too hard. You would always motivate us to work." Chilled said.

"You made everything better for us. When you left we just couldn't get you off our minds. And it made it difficult to do anything without stressing out." Tyler said.

I was surprised they couldn't work without me. I mean there were times when I couldn't work without them but I managed to overcome it.

"Alright...but tomorrow break of dawn I'm getting you all back in shape. How about that?" I said.

"Really?" Lui asked.

"Yup. Now I have to grab Lily and bring her over to my parent's place." I said.

I walk off up stairs but heard the guys mumbling to each other. They seemed concerned about it but I was more concerned about why they were concerned. I got to the top and walked off to my room. I opened the door to see Lily sleeping on my bed. She was all snuggled up and Shadow was laying down beside her.

"Aww cute." I said.

I woke Lily up and we left to go to our parent's house. I don't know what is up with the guys but they need help. I won't push them too far but they need help. I will not let them fall on their faces anymore.

(A/N - Sorry for the short chapter. I was going to make it longer but I don't have time too. So just enjoy it as it is. But next chapter your gonna love.)