Chapter 28

(Y/N's POV)

I silently ate looking at the sky. This place was nice and all but... I know why I'm here. I look at Evan who is nervous as ever. I knew what he was planning. I'm not really sure why though.Why me?

This isn't the first time it's happened though. Let's just say my past relationships ended the same way. Evan reached for his pocket and I knew what was going to happen. But all of a sudden a crash rang out than scearms behind it. Evan and I both jumped unaware of what just happened.

"Damnit I knew they would find me." Evan said.

I turned to where the crash came from and heard gunshots ring out. Evan grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to area that was hidden by the darkness of the night. Evan pulled his old mask out of his pocket and a white and gold one out with wings on it.

 Evan pulled his old mask out of his pocket and a white and gold one out with wings on it

"Here, put this on. We have to leave this place now!" Evan said.

"What the hell is going on!" I said.

"Let's just say I had a feeling a gang would come after me." Evan said.

I grab the mask tieing it around my head. Evan and I look over the side of the building and look for an easy escape. Once we found one we jumped onto the railing.

As soon as we did so the gang came bursting through the doors of the rooftop entrance. We jumped before they saw us landing on the fire escape on the next building over. We slid down the ladder and ran down the street.

"Jesus Vanoss you get yourself into too much shit." I said.

"What can I say Fighter? I'm just famous in these kinds of things." Evans said.

We used our code names just in case that gang was following behind us in the shadows. We made it more than half way to the car before bullets flew past us.

"Aw shit." Evan said.

"Quick split up! Randevu back at the car." I said.

I crossed the street while Evan ducked into an alleyway. I dashed into an maze of alleyways hoping to lose them. As I ran I managed to get myself corner. Worst of all there was no where to hide.

I looked around the place and saw a fire escape but it was pretty high up. That gang was also closing in. I backed up and ran to the wall. Since the walls weren't to far apart I could jump from wall to another.

Once I got the fire escape I grabbed the ledge and pulled myself up. I quietly walked up the stairs when I saw the gang come down the alleyway I was in. I got to the top and walked across the roof to see where the car was at. I knew it wasn't to far away so I have to be close.

As I jumped from building to building I saw Evan. Looks like he lost that gang too. I follow him as we make our way to the car. Once we were close I climbed down and ran to catch up with Evan.

"Well, look who decided to show up." Evan said.

"Shut your mouth." I said.

We got to the car drove off. By the time we got home I was tired. I got out of the car and took my mask off. We both walked inside to be greeted by the guys. They were unaware of what just happened I think. I sighed and secretly hand Evan my mask behind my back.

"Well, I'm exhausted." I said.

"What? You exhausted never. What happened you ran the whole way home?" Chilled asked.

"Let's just say some crazy man ran after us." Evan said.

Everyone bursted out laughing. I let an awkward laugh escape my mouth before sliding away to the stairs.

"Alright good night you idiots. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

I walked up the stairs and go to my room. I change into a comfortable pair of pajamas. Once I was finished I heard my door open.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Evan said.

Oh God here it comes. I know what he is going to say.

"Yeah?" I asked.

I turned around and Evan closed the door. He was already in a tank top and long pants.

"I was meaning to ask you this before but you know we got interrupted. But... I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend?" Evan said while holding a necklace.

 I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend?" Evan said while holding a necklace