Chapter 7

(Y/N's POV)

Once we got to the long stretch of highway I could relax. No more bumper to bumper traffic. A nice long not crowded road. Lily was asleep and leaning up against the window. Right now we're in Ohio. Unfortunately right now it's night time. I can feel how tired I am. I can't continue driving even though we have no traffic. Right now I need some rest and so does Lily. I get off at one of the exits and find a hotel. I get out of the truck and wake Lily up. She groans a bit even though she's been asleep for two minutes now.

"Come on we're stopping for the night." I said.

Lily just nods and jumps on my back. Guess she's really tired. I don't blame her she has been working with me fixing up this truck for a long time. I walk into the hotel lobby and buy a room. There goes some of our money. We just need to make sure we get enough time in on the road tomorrow. We get to our room and place Lily down on the bed. I put the blankets on her and walk away. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I lay down against the couch. I start to fall asleep as I looked up at the ceiling.

*Dream World Land*

I was standing in the middle of a room. The room was grey with a door. I walked up to the door and opened it. Then I saw the house I used to live in before I was kidnapped. Everything was in the same place as before. I walked around to find no one. Everything was quiet too quiet. No one looked to be home. Not even Shadow.

"Hello?" I said.

There was no answer. Then the front door opened. Everyone walked in but didn't notice me.

"Guys!" I said.

I ran up to them but I phased right through them like they weren't there. No one seemed to be physically there. I phased right through everyone of them when I tried to hit them.

"Hey guys hello I'm right here can any of you see me?" I said.

They continued to talk. I was waving my hands in front of them but they didn't notice me. They even walked right through me.

"Hey guys did anyone know a person named (Y/N) around here?" Minx said.

"Uhh no I don't think I do." Jon said.

"Oh you mean that slut from school who always wanted our attention." Evan said.

"Yeah turns out she died the other day." Minx said.

"Really. Serves her right." Brian said.

"Yeah I bet she killed herself cause she got pregnant." Mini said.

I felt my heart breaking. Why would they ever say that?

"At least my baby sister doesn't know her. If she did who knows what kind of hell she would get herself into." Chilled said.

*Dream Land World is closing goodbye*

I jolted off the couch. My body covered in sweat. I look at my hands they were shaking. I calm down and get off the couch. I quickly but quitely make my way over to the bedroom. I peek in the room and see Lily fast asleep. A long and relieved sigh comes out of my mouth.

I walk back to the couch and sit down. I look at the clock on the wall and see it's four in the morning. I have a choice right now. Sleep in or get up and go eat breakfast. If I go get breakfast then have time to relax still and get something for Lily. If I sleep in then I have to get up at nine and skip break. These are some hard choices I think I'm gonna go to sleep cause we ate yesterday and I think Lily brought some of the left over fruit she got the other day. Plus I'm a lazy ass and need my sleep cause you don't want to see me when I'm cranky. I lay back down on the couch and slowly start to drift off to sleep. Watch I'm gonna wake up and it's gonna be close to noon and I'm gonna be kicking myself for sleeping in.