Chapter 15

(Y/N's POV)

After our long talk we realized it was getting late. And all the creeps would be in here soon. I traded phone numbers with Danny just so we could keep in touch more. Minx and I left the bar and got in the car. I drove us house and parked in the garage. Once that was done Minx and I went inside. When we opened the door we were met with the guys arms crossed and mad.

"Where were you two?" Chilled said.

"Uhh...out at the bar. Why?" I said.

"Oh really now." Evan said.

"What is up with you guys. And in any case I should be asking where you guys were at." I said with a hint of anger in my tone.

That really pissed them off cause Jon and Max came up to us and smack us cross the face. Oh they hit a nerve when they did that. Minx was in shock when they hit her. When my face started to turn back to them I looked at Minx before I looked at them. She was crying I know Minx wasn't as strong as she used to be but making her cry cross the line far enough. I went up to them and kicked them sending them flying back at the others. They all fell on top of each other.

"What the fuck is wrong with you idiots. Yelling at us for coming home is ok. But smacking us cross the face and making Minx cry is like take a giant step across the line that shouldn't be crossed. I'm going to bed come on Minx." I said.

Minx and I walked up to bed. Since the guys were in a unstable state right now I told Minx to lock her door or sleep with me. She decided to sleep with me. She felt it was safer since she was weak. She grabbed her clothes and came to my room. I locked the door and told her she could sleep in the room above my closet. She went up there and I slept on my bed. Shadow slept all day so he kept watch. Chilled and some of the others tried to get in but they couldn't. The few times I got up in the night and Shadow was growling at the door. I don't know what the guys are doing but if they are going to have this kind of attitude all the time there is going to be a problem. Once morning came Minx and I went out to find where the guys were but they disappeared again.

And this time they took my keys so I couldn't leave by car. Minx didn't have a car since she doesn't really use one. This made me more angry. It was like they were treating us like children. I have no idea what they've been doing but something is up.

"What the actual fuck is going on? Minx this is crazy they're treating us like children." I said.

"W-well, this is normal. They used to come home and slap me across the face." Minx said.

"What?! They would never do that! That's it we're going to find out what is going on." I said.

I grab Minx and we walk over to her hacking setup. Minx opens up her tracking information and starts to find out where the guys went.

"Well, I can see they all went in different directions but they all end up here. At a night club?" Minx said.

"A night club? Why would they be at a night club?"I asked.

Minx hacked into the security cameras and saw the guys all them. But they were with these girls. We hacked into the sound system and listened to their conversation.

"So when you she those girls again. Give them a punishment they won't forget. That well teach them not to mess with our boyfriends. Isn't that right guys?" The girl in front of Chilled said.

"Yeah." The guys said.

"These girls have been manipulating them. That's why they've been acting this way." I said.

The girls continued to manipulating the guys and started perform very wrong acts on them. Once someone started to remove their shirt we left like it was someone trying to kill us. I growled at their actions. I'm really gonna slap some sense into them.

"Minx don't worry I'll make sure they don't hurt you." I said.

"But (Y/N) what about those girls? Minx asked.

"Don't worry about them. We'll teach them not to go near those kinds of manipulating bitches. Now come on we have training to do." I said.

Minx shut off her computer and we went off to train. I wasn't going to let some low life prostitutes change my friends.