Chapter 20

(Y/N's POV)

After yesterday I was very tense. Seeing Jon following me for the first time in like a long time is weird. Right now Danny and I were taking the kids out for ice cream. I was holding Baxter and Ari on my back while Danny held Gemma and Faith on his back. Lily and Sage were in between us talking up a storm. When we arrived at the place I realized that this was the place my ex friends brought me to. I sighed but carried on. We walked into the place getting our favorite ice creams and walking outside to get a table for the eight of us.

"Wow this ice cream tastes better than the ones we buy at the store." Gemma said.

"Yeah, it's soooo good!" Baxter said.

I smiled at at their behavior. The only thing they did all like it is ice cream. It kinda reminds me of my ex friends. I look away at the ground for a few seconds realizing that my ex friends were there for me. They let me back in the house and all I did was throw it all away. I could have just knocked some sense into their brains and everything would be better.

"(Y/N)? You good?" Danny asked.

"Hmm? What did I miss?" I asked snapping out of it.

"You just drifted off are you good?" Danny asked.

"Ohh yeah, pfft I'm fine just thinking about the past." I said.

"You mean our past?" Lily asked.

"Kinda in the sense." I said.

"Oh ok!" Lily said.

"(Y/N)! Lily!" Someone said.

I turn to see Sark, Goldy, and Slam. I wave at them before getting up.

"Hey guys long time no see again." I said.

I walked over to them and gave them a hug. Lily joined in on our hug. We broke the hug than started up a conversation.

"It's great to see you we were just running over to Chilled's place to drop some stuff off." Slam said.

"Hey you wanna come?" Goldy asked.

My happy expression then started to fade.

"Uhh Mr Sark and friends. (Y/N) doesn't live with them anymore. They got into a fight and (Y/N) moved out." Lily said.

Really Lily did you have to do that. Why did you say something? I could have said something about not you.

"What?! (Y/N) is this true?" Sark asked.

"Yeah it is unfortunately. I'm not ready to go back there and probably won't ever be. I should have told you earlier about this but I've been so busy lately." I said than pointed to the kids sitting by the table.

"Oh we understand don't worry about it. We won't say anything to Chilled. If he asks we won't say anything. We should get going though. See ya around!" Sark said.

"See ya!" I said.

After everyone finished their ice creams we went home. I was still thinking about the crew. After everything that happened I just want to make up. But their the ones who should be apologizing. If it wasn't for them being so dumb I won't have done this.

"Hey Danny can I go off on my own for a while?" I said.

"Well.....sure just be back at the house in an hour." Danny said.

"Gotcha see y'all later." I said.

I walked off in another direction. The walk was very calm. I was thinking about the stuff I used to to do with the guys. Running around doing stupid things. Remembering  the laughs we had. Thinking of the things we did for fun to see what would happen. Going on missions with Chilled and the gang. Hanging out with some of the guys. Playing my guitar for the guys. I looked down at the ground before stopping.

"I'm the idiot." I said realizing that I have been the blind one.

The guys aren't meaning to hurt me. They would never do that. They've just grew into thinking their more important. They used to think of me as their world. Like I was to be the center of attention. When I left they all just went back to their mean and nasty ways cause they were scared. They thought the world they had died and left them. Happiness was only found in hurting others.

"I've got to make things right." I said.

I look up from the ground and smile.

"Yeah I have to fix this. Some of it is kinda my fault." I said.

I start to walk but then stop realizing something.

"But how am I gonna do that?" I said.

I thought for a second before taking out my phone. I opened up Google Maps and pin pointed where I wanted to go. I took a screenshot shot of the place then sent it to Chilled.

"If you guys are ready to apologise meet me here at 6:30 tonight." I texted.

I started up my walk back to Danny's house. I guess it's all done hill from here now boys.