Chapter 12

(Y/N's POV)

Once at Chilled's house we all walked inside. We all cleaned up the house. Once the couch was in it's original place I jumped on it.

"Your never getting me off this couch for a looong while," I said.

Lily then jumped on the couch and laid down on it too.

"Same here," Lily said.

Everyone laughed at our humor and then sat down all around us. We all talked for a long while. We explained how we survived out in the world by ourselves.

"Oh before I forget. Hey Chilled...uhh where's the swear jar," I said.

Chilled laughed a bit then showed me the jar. I ran upstairs and grabbed a hundred dollars out of Chilled's room cause I'm not gonna give up my money. Hell nah. I ran back downstairs and placed it in the jar.

"That is for all the times I've cursed while away from home," I said.

I walked over to the couch and saw Evan was laying in my spot. I climbed over the couch and pushed him out of my spot.

"Bitch this is my spot," I said, while pulling out a dollar out of my pocket.

I handed the dollar to Chilled. I got comfortable and started to fall asleep.

"Are you falling asleep Knuckle Head?" Nanners asked.

"Maybe," I said.

I yawn and drift off to sleep.

(Lily's POV)

(N/N) had fallen asleep. Is she really that tired? I tapped her but she didn't move. She's out cold.

"Wow she actually fell asleep," One of the guys said.

"I guess I'll carry her up to bed," My big brother Anthony said.

Anthony picked (Y/N) up and walked up the stairs. I looked down at my hands and played with my thumbs. I was a bit nervous around these new guys. I didn't know any of them except for the Smiity guy.

"Hey Lily whatcha doing?" A guy wearing a sunset tank top asked me.

"Uhh...n-nothing." I said nervously.

I stared at the ground. I wasn't used to seeing this many people before. I guess they noticed how uncomfortable it was for me.

"Hey you don't have to be nervous. We're not going to hurt you." The guy with regular glasses said.

I looked up at them. They all had calm smiles on their faces. But something told me that they're not really kind to other people. One of the guys sat down next to me.

"Hey kiddo you may or may not know me but my name is Nanners but my real name is Adam." Adam said.

"H-hi." I said.

"Hey don't be nervous. You are going to love this family. Well your probably going to have stay with your parents for a long time. But we will be the ones babysitting you."

"Ha babysit me. You can't catch this little one. If you guys can catch me then I will let you babysit me." I said.

"Is that a challenge?" The girl with brown hair with a purple strip through some it.

"Catch me if you can." I said.

I jumped off the couch and over to a coffee table. I jumped on it then to a taller table then jumped to reach the door frame. I swinged on the frame then launched myself to give myself ground.

"Come and catch me if you can!" I shouted.

I heard footsteps start to follow me. I ran down the hall until I was met with a dead end. I dashed into a room and hid under the table. I giggled knowing they wouldn't find me since the light was off. Some of the guys entered the room I was in and turned on the light. Fluff cakes.

"Ah ha. I found you." The guy with a little yellow owl symbol on his shirt said.

He went to grab me but I kicked his hands. I dashed out of the room and back down the hall. There at the end of the hall was a guy with blue shirt that had a pig on it. He was blocking the whole hallway. He was going to grab me but I slide through his legs. I got up fast and ran back into the living room. I was about to get away when Anthony grabbed me.

"What the heck!" I said.

"What are you doing?" Anthony asked.

"Running away from them." I said, then pointed to the guys running out of the hallway.

"Hey Chilled caught her." Adam said.

"What are you all doing?" Anthony asked.

"Well your little sister challenged us. If we could catch her we would get to babysit her." Adam said.

"I'm pretty sure even if she says no to being babysat by you guys. My parents will have the final decision. And not to drag on or anything but I think she's just getting you guys to catch her because she wants you guys to babysit her." Anthony said.

The guys looked at me and I blushed.

"Maybe," I said.

Anthony placed back on the ground and I smirk. I punch Anthony in the gut then ran.

"Anthony never accepted the challenge so I'm still winning!" I shouted.

"Oh ho ho it is so on!" Anthony shouted.