Chapter 27

(Y/N's POV)

I was on YouTube watching funny gaming videos when my alarm went off on my phone. I picked it up and turned it off. I turned my laptop off and went into my closet to see what to wear for my date.

I put on the outfit and look in the mirror

I put on the outfit and look in the mirror. Looks good enough. I walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone. I place it in my pocket and walk over to my door. I open it and there Evan was standing right in front of me.

"Hey you look great." Evan said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Come on let's get going. I have to whole night planned out." Evan said.

"Alright lead the way "Sir Vanoss." I said.

Evan nodded and grabbed my wrist. He led me out to his car and we drove off. A bit later he stopped the car in a parking lot.

"Come on let's go!" Evan said.

I got out of the car confused wondering where we were at. I look at our surroundings trying it figure out where we were at.

"Come on let's go!" Evan said.

I followed him for a long while until we were at a restaurant. Evan and I walked inside and I looked around in awe.

"Good evening. Do have a reservation or are you going to wait for a free table?" The lady behind the small counter said.

"Reservation. It should be under the name Evan Fong." Evan said.

The lady looked over the list quickly before finding his name.

"Ah Evan Fong! Says here reservation for the rooftop tables. Follow me I will take you to your table." The lady said.

I looked at Evan with a you got to be kidding me look. We went up the stairs to the rooftop area. There weren't many people there but there was a few.

"Here is your table and menus." The lady said.

He both sat down and looked at each other.

"You actually got us reservations for one of the greatest restaurants in California?" I said.

"Well, I wanted you have a good time." Evan said.

We ordered food and talked. I was really enjoying it. The best part was seeing the night sky. It was so beautiful.

(I have hit a fucking Writer's Block ladies and gentlemen. Ain't that nice? No it's not! My brain isn't working correctly! I need HELP! I am trying my hardest to write shit but I can't. Plus give me a break and hopefully it won't be so bad.)