Chapter 22

(Y/N's POV)

After I put the kids to bed I jumped in a call with the guys.

"So explain everything." Evan said.

I sighed and gave a little laugh.

"Fine. After I left I went and lived with an old friend of mine. I watched after his younger siblings while him and his parents are working." I said.

"Sounds reasonable." Tyler said.

"So when are you coming back home?" Bryce asked anxiously.

"Don't know maybe tomorrow. That is if I able to. If not definitely the day after." I said.

"Oh thank God." Bryce whispered but I could still hear it.

"So how's Lily doing?" Nanners asked.

"Good she's good. She's been aceing everything whether it's homework or tests. They might even bump her up two grades ahead." I said.

"That's amazing!" Scotty said.

"I should get to bed but talk to you guys tomorrow." I said.

"Bye!" They all said.

I ended the call and placed my phone on my nightstand. I pull the covers over me and fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

I got out of bed and stretched. I change my clothes than walk out of my room. I turn the corner and see everyone in the kitchen waiting for me. They all stared at me when I came in it was kinda creepy.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie we heard your conversation last night on the phone." Danny's mother said.

"Ohh..." I said.

"We wanted to say you can leave today if you want." Danny's mom said with excitement.

"Yeah even though we'll miss you you should see your friends again!" Ari said.

"Have fun with your boyfriends. I hope you can give me one of them to date." Sage said.

"Please don't." Faith said.

"Yeah you can leave. I can watch these little suckers for a long time. Just make sure you come and visit." Danny said.

"Oh my gosh guys. You didn't have to do this. I wanted to wait but I really want to see my friends." I said.

"Than go silly. As long as you drop me off at home first." Lily said.

"Now go and get your bags packed up." Danny's father said.

I nodded and ran back down the hall. I packed my stuff up and put my bag on. I left my room and quickly made my way down the hall. Lily had her stuff ready to go. We left the house and waved goodbye.

"I'll make sure to come and visit sometime." I said.

Lily and I got into my car drove off. I dropped Lily at home than made my way to the guy's house. I was so excited. When I arrived at the house I took out my phone and called Chilled.

"Hey (Y/N) what's up?" Chilled asked.

"Nothing much just can you get all the guys together so we can all talk?" I said.

"Oh uh....sure?" Chilled said.

I than hear Chilled call the guys into the room.

"They're all here. What's wrong?" Chilled asked.

I let out a fake sigh.

"Well I won't be able to come home for a while." I said.

"What why not?" Mini asked.

"Well..." I said while quietly pulling out my keys and unlocking the door.

"Spit it out woman." Max said.

"Well it's because..." I said than opened the door.

"I'm already home bitches!" I shout through out the house.

"(Y/N)!" They all said.

I hung up as I heard they're footsteps come running into the front entrance. They all came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Aww you guys are sweet." I said.

We stopped hugging and chatted for a while. We all got to talk and catch up on everything. I enjoyed it this time. After we finished talking I went up to my room and placed my stuff down. As I placed my stuff down certain someone came in my room.

"Hey (Y/N)." Evan said.

I jumped a little bit cause he scared me. I turned around and saw Evan he was face to face with me. I blushed a little since he was pretty close to my face.

"You know now that you're home we can start talking to each other a lot more." Evan said.

I kinda knew were he was going this so I just stopped him.

"Alright stupid that's enough." I said while playfully pushing him away.

"What? Can't I try and flirt with you?" Evan asked.

"No not yet. I just got back home let me have a relaxing day today please." I said.

"Fine I'll see you downstairs." Evan said.

"Alright see you downstairs." I said.

I went back to unpacking my stuff.