Chapter 15

Top 3 Quotes of the Day:

1: "YES!!!!! yay, its finally happening!!!!!! but she needs her old body back! ugh, stupid westley! if hez involved with her being missing, forrest better beat the sh*t outta him! but he recognized her! HELL YES! but cliffy! NOOO! ugh, love it! upload soon!"-emolovingal

2: "Ahhhhhhhh! I almost screamed foreal just now at 1:07 am! I knew she would steal something. but it still caught me off guard. Please upload soon usually I say when you can buri kinda am about to die from the suspense so whenever your ready..." -Fashionjj

3: "HOLY FUDGE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forrest remembered: D Stupid Cliff-Hanger! D:< Update soon, pretty please with bagels on top!?" -lunanarangjada

 ***

They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles

Chapter 15

Remember what I said, when I confessed the truth to Maddie, that I was officially a blonde? I take that back. NOW I am officially a blonde, and there’s no going back.

What the hell did I go and do that for? Why can’t I just control myself, and my impulses? I swear, if I didn’t have this damn steal-Forrest’s stuff-every-time-I-see-him fetish, this wouldn’t be happening!

I tried to turn around, to buy time as I ran and think of something to say, but Forrest grabbed my arm and stopped me. “Look me in the eyes and tell me, honestly, that you have no idea what I’m talking about,” he said.

My eyes were watery and I didn’t want him to see, but nevertheless, I turned to look at him. When I did, I realized something: I couldn’t say it.

“I can’t,” I breathed resignedly.

He gave me a small smile. “I knew it. It is you.”

I sighed dramatically and groaned. “Can we talk about this?”

“Please,” he answered.

I nodded and began walking. I then decided to make a run for it. I was even more athletic now, so I figured I could outrun him. He didn’t play any sports. I was right.

“Shay, please,” Forrest panted from behind me. “Running away isn’t gonna solve your problems.”

I stopped running. He was right. He caught up to me and regained his breath. “Damn, you can run.”

I gave him a small smile and sighed. “Alright, can we talk about this for reals?”

“Reals?” He laughed. “And you’re not gonna run again, are you?”

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “I’m being completely cereal this time.”

“And then you say cereal, contradicting your statement,” Forrest said with an amused snort.

“Nerd,” I coughed.

“Did you just call me a nerd?” he asked, incredulous.

“Naw, I called you a bird.”

He smiled at me. “You are most definitely Shay.”

We started walking again, but he kept his eyes on me the whole time, just watching me, to make sure I didn’t run again, I’m sure. But there was something in his eyes, something I couldn’t quite pinpoint, because no one had ever looked at me that way.

I sighed. “I think I made that a little more than obvious. I say we go get some pizza. All of this sleuthing is exhausting and I’m starving.”